Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
Para's Avatar Pictures!!! [CLOSED!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:56 pm




Hello all!! I am an artist as you can see!! I had requests for pictures of there avatars being drawn by me!!! Here:

Rhina Gatewaye:

tamahometheogre:

Dark-Fang:

Ichigo Gaaru:

Alykia:

Metsysman:

Some on you did not request them but I wanted to make 'em any ways for ya! Becuase every one here is so nice to me! n_n I'm thankfull. and well I hope all of you like 'em I worked really hard on them!! sweatdrop And those of you who might want one notify me and I'll make ya one. Yes they are for free. lol. I'm really happy becuase Metsysman gave me a Kitsune Mask. He said he gave it to me for all me hard work. Thank you!!! once again!! blaugh

If your wondering why I don't have a price on my art it's becuase I know how it is when you come across something you really like but you can't have becuase it costs to much. heh. I know how that is. expecually since I'm still new to Gaia. and very poor.. sweatdrop Please feel free to tell me what you think of my art aswell. And donations of what ever it may be, even if it's a thank you, it's appreciated!!! Thank you!! n_n


-Para heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:14 pm


I'd like one 3nodding whee

Tetsiru


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:24 pm


Tetsiru
I'd like one 3nodding whee


Sure sure no prob! would you like a certain pose or look? and do you want your pic to dressed how your avatar is currently dressed? (This question goes to any one who wants a pic.)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:29 pm


I guess just standing there with one hand in my pocket and the other hanging kind of loosely & my eyes looking foreward through my hair. As far as clothes go I'de like what i'm wearing and mabe a devil tail too 3nodding whee

Tetsiru


Lady Hiroko
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:30 pm


I would like one if you don't mind, and the way I want it to look...well...umm... Could you just surprise me? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:31 pm


Tetsiru
I guess just standing there with one hand in my pocket and the other hanging kind of loosely & my eyes looking foreward through my hair. As far as clothes go I'de like what i'm wearing and mabe a devil tail too 3nodding whee


Okie dockie!!! blaugh heart

AngelicPara


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:35 pm


Lady Hiroko
I would like one if you don't mind, and the way I want it to look...well...umm... Could you just surprise me? sweatdrop


Sure. sure. Pretty Lady!!! n_n I was wondering is you and Tetsiru like together in Gaia? (that's the first impression I got when I met ya guys.) If so I COULD make a pic of you guys together. 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:36 pm


sweatdrop No.. we're just friends...

Tetsiru


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:38 pm


Tetsiru
sweatdrop No.. we're just friends...


whee OH! okay! lol. sorry sorry.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:47 pm


Hehe, don't be sorry Para, it's really alright.

*huggles Tetsiru*

Like he said though, we are just friends. ^_^

*huggles Para*

And thank you so much. Hehe, you called me Pretty Lady, I feel special. ^_^

Lady Hiroko
Crew


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:59 pm


Lady Hiroko
Hehe, don't be sorry Para, it's really alright.

*huggles Tetsiru*

Like he said though, we are just friends. ^_^

*huggles Para*

And thank you so much. Hehe, you called me Pretty Lady, I feel special. ^_^


hehe. but thats what I call you as a nickname now!! is that ok? n_n
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:06 pm


AngelicPara
Lady Hiroko
Hehe, don't be sorry Para, it's really alright.

*huggles Tetsiru*

Like he said though, we are just friends. ^_^

*huggles Para*

And thank you so much. Hehe, you called me Pretty Lady, I feel special. ^_^


hehe. but thats what I call you as a nickname now!! is that ok? n_n


Hehe, it's perfectly okay with me, I do not mind. ^_^

I have been meaning to ask you what you would rather be called? Angel? Angelic? Para? I mean I have been calling you Para because I think it's a cute name, but I could always call you something else if you want.

Lady Hiroko
Crew


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:09 pm


Lady Hiroko
AngelicPara
Lady Hiroko
Hehe, don't be sorry Para, it's really alright.

*huggles Tetsiru*

Like he said though, we are just friends. ^_^

*huggles Para*

And thank you so much. Hehe, you called me Pretty Lady, I feel special. ^_^


hehe. but thats what I call you as a nickname now!! is that ok? n_n


Hehe, it's perfectly okay with me, I do not mind. ^_^

I have been meaning to ask you what you would rather be called? Angel? Angelic? Para? I mean I have been calling you Para because I think it's a cute name, but I could always call you something else if you want.


lol. AngelicPara my screen name, is short for AngelicParadise. I have been known to be called Angel but I like to be called Para as you've seen me sign with that name on all of my art. so Para is FINE!!! n_n I wanted to be called that!!! hehe. whee heart
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:14 pm


AngelicPara
lol. AngelicPara my screen name, is short for AngelicParadise. I have been known to be called Angel but I like to be called Para as you've seen me sign with that name on all of my art. so Para is FINE!!! n_n I wanted to be called that!!! hehe. whee heart


Okay, Para it is then, that is what I shall keep on calling you. ^_^

Lady Hiroko
Crew


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:18 pm


Lady Hiroko
AngelicPara
lol. AngelicPara my screen name, is short for AngelicParadise. I have been known to be called Angel but I like to be called Para as you've seen me sign with that name on all of my art. so Para is FINE!!! n_n I wanted to be called that!!! hehe. whee heart


Okay, Para it is then, that is what I shall keep on calling you. ^_^


Okie Dokie!! Pretty Lady. (A.K.A. Lady) n_n heart
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//