Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
new movie. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broly's second coming...
yay!
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
cool.
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21


SSJ Hakushika

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:21 am


what do you think of broly's second coming?

here are some pictures:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:09 pm


i've seen the fan subs. It's not the best one, but it's still good. When's it coming out. And you left out the picture of Trunks mooning Brolly.

Trunks Chic


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:59 pm


it's not bad but it's hardly worth much appraise. I cut it up into small bits and compiled a new video with some effects and "headstrong" in the backgound. The only problem is I couldn't successfully upload it which means I can not put it on my website stare . I think I'll send it to Miko to see if she can do something with it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:40 am


Trunks Chic
i've seen the fan subs. It's not the best one, but it's still good. When's it coming out. And you left out the picture of Trunks mooning Brolly.


i thought that was in the third version? eh? i may be wrong, i watched a VCD version my friends gave me, it was dubbed in cantonese. quite good.

stnky_b


SailorSnowflack

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:40 am


....I haven't seen that one yet. How many movies did Brolly apere?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:10 pm


that looks super cool.

Reiasukayui


Trunks Chic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:57 pm


stnky_b
Trunks Chic
i've seen the fan subs. It's not the best one, but it's still good. When's it coming out. And you left out the picture of Trunks mooning Brolly.


i thought that was in the third version? eh? i may be wrong, i watched a VCD version my friends gave me, it was dubbed in cantonese. quite good.


It's in both, Trunks apparently likes to take his pants off wink
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:05 am


This movie was fun, but not too great. But I liked it when Trunks was scared of Brolly, and thought; "Oh, my father will be so dissapointed in me" Which is funny because Vegeta was totally scared in movie 8. XD Also, when Trunks peed on Brolly's head was hilarious. I also saw this movie in Japanese, and I'm kinda scared to watch the english version. blaugh

MikoBura
Vice Captain


EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:20 pm


MikoBura
This movie was fun, but not too great. But I liked it when Trunks was scared of Brolly, and thought; "Oh, my father will be so dissapointed in me" Which is funny because Vegeta was totally scared in movie 8. XD Also, when Trunks peed on Brolly's head was hilarious. I also saw this movie in Japanese, and I'm kinda scared to watch the english version. blaugh



scared is an understatement. I swear he peed his pants several times twisted

P.S. I am a huge Vegeta fan. twisted
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:34 pm


Wanna see it... gotta go find it...

TidusJr


Torinreigad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:43 pm


I haven't seen it yet but I think it would be pretty good.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:56 am


Well for the japanese movie 10 I suggest you look on Kazaa and programs like that. I won't give links, since that's against the Gaia rules. whee

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Animefangurl87

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:48 pm


cool biggrin
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:42 pm


i haven't seen it yet but i would like to see it soon though

sweetgirlliving


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:50 pm


The music video I made form bits of Movie 10 is complete! Unfortunately, I cannot host it on my site until I've been a member of a special hosting site for a month so I'll have to wait.

For now, Mikobura has generously offered to host it on Bulma.nl
You can see it there! It won't be up until tomorro though so you'll have to wait. Enjoy and tell me what you think 3nodding
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//