Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Suggestions and Problems Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:40 am


If you have any suggestions to make the guild better please let us know.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:43 am


It's going great so far.

Caffeine Burnout


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:47 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
It's going great so far.


why thank you
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:52 am


ElvenPrincess
Sweet_Chin_Music
It's going great so far.


why thank you


It looks better than most places do during their first week. I see a promising future.

Caffeine Burnout


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:27 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
ElvenPrincess
Sweet_Chin_Music
It's going great so far.


why thank you


It looks better than most places do during their first week. I see a promising future.


Thanks so much. whee It's probably because we both have our own, separate guilds.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:20 pm


I would drop the enterance fee. My guild gets about two members per-day because my enterance fee is cheap.

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic


The_7th_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:40 am


I think that this guild is going great with good forums and great people to talk to i think i am going to like it here.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:31 am


The_7_Dragonballs
I think that this guild is going great with good forums and great people to talk to i think i am going to like it here.


Thank you

ElvenPrincess


Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:08 am


This suggestion isn't for the mods, but for the members... Start posting new threads, so there's more to discuss here.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:28 am


I have to admit that this guild is getting new members and is getting better along the way.

The_7th_Dragon


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:09 am


The_7_Dragonballs
I have to admit that this guild is getting new members and is getting better along the way.


Thank you!!! biggrin
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:56 pm


only thing is the entrance fee.

I mean, they pay it but you have no access to the funds. Or at least, in my guild, i don't, even when i'm using the captain's account.

It defeats teh purpose.

Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:36 pm


Nelowulf
only thing is the entrance fee.

I mean, they pay it but you have no access to the funds. Or at least, in my guild, i don't, even when i'm using the captain's account.

It defeats teh purpose.


Someday the guild fund will be used to fund guild "quests" or at least thats what they are telling me in the Captains Guild. The guild that I own the enterance fee is 10 gold...that way it builds up but is still cheap enough for any and everyone to join.

I have a lot of gold (basically because there is nothing worth spending it on) so a 100g enterance fee is nothing to me...but to most people...100 gold is a lot.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:09 am


Jaw Breaker
I would drop the enterance fee. My guild gets about two members per-day because my enterance fee is cheap.


I have another guild with the same entrance fee and I get join requests on a regular basis. I just accepted 5 new requests a few minutes ago.

willowtree
Captain


[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:19 pm


i think it's doing good so far too
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//