Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
What's your favorite T.V. show? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:02 am


Well I think that the topic explains what this thread is all about. My favorite t.v. shows would have to be Charmed, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Survivor, and I also like that new show called Mr. Romance. Boy were there some hot guys on that show. I Know that there are more shows, but I just can't think of them right now.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:17 am


My favorite show is, as many know, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I also love Carnivale, Joan of Arcadia, and Angel.

willowtree
Captain


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:06 am


Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:08 am


Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules


I fogot about lost I love that show.

ElvenPrincess


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:09 am


ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules


I fogot about lost I love that show.


It's such a bizarre show!!!! Can't wait for the next episode next week!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:12 am


Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules


I fogot about lost I love that show.


It's such a bizarre show!!!! Can't wait for the next episode next week!!!!!!!!


me either You said you like Gilmore girls I was just wondering who do you think that Rory should end up with in the end. I think Dean. My counsin thinks she should stay with that other guy.

ElvenPrincess


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:15 am


ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules


I fogot about lost I love that show.


It's such a bizarre show!!!! Can't wait for the next episode next week!!!!!!!!


me either You said you like Gilmore girls I was just wondering who do you think that Rory should end up with in the end. I think Dean. My counsin thinks she should stay with that other guy.


No, not Dean! He's married... well, actually she ruined that but it's not fair on him. She doesn't deserve Dean. She's hurt him too much....

But I don't think she should get Jess either. It would just complicate things due to the relationship between Lorelai and Luke ( heart SUCH A heart CUTE heart COUPLE heart ).

Rory should go for someone new
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:16 am


Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules


OMG! I completely forgot about Desperate Housewives and Lost! How could I!

willowtree
Captain


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:18 am


willowtree
Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules


OMG! I completely forgot about Desperate Housewives and Lost! How could I!


*gasps* Sacralidge!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:18 am


Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Gilmore Girls, Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Simple Rules


I fogot about lost I love that show.


It's such a bizarre show!!!! Can't wait for the next episode next week!!!!!!!!


me either You said you like Gilmore girls I was just wondering who do you think that Rory should end up with in the end. I think Dean. My counsin thinks she should stay with that other guy.


No, not Dean! He's married... well, actually she ruined that but it's not fair on him. She doesn't deserve Dean. She's hurt him too much....

But I don't think she should get Jess either. It would just complicate things due to the relationship between Lorelai and Luke ( heart SUCH A heart CUTE heart COUPLE heart ).

Rory should go for someone new


i just thought that dean and rory were so cute together when they first got together. I didn't like her with jess. I think that maybe someone new if not dean cause I don't like logan he's an a**. I love lorelai and luke. It's about damn time that they got together. they are sooooooo cute.

ElvenPrincess


Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:21 am


Lost, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, and WWE Raw.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:22 am


ElvenPrincess

i just thought that dean and rory were so cute together when they first got together. I didn't like her with jess. I think that maybe someone new if not dean cause I don't like logan he's an a**. I love lorelai and luke. It's about damn time that they got together. they are sooooooo cute.


I agree the Rory and Dean were cute together but I actually did like Jess.... but he didn't deserve her. But yeah, she should get someone else.

As for Lorelai and Luke *fangirls*

Silver_Tinkerbell


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:34 am


Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess

i just thought that dean and rory were so cute together when they first got together. I didn't like her with jess. I think that maybe someone new if not dean cause I don't like logan he's an a**. I love lorelai and luke. It's about damn time that they got together. they are sooooooo cute.


I agree the Rory and Dean were cute together but I actually did like Jess.... but he didn't deserve her. But yeah, she should get someone else.

As for Lorelai and Luke *fangirls*


he did not deserve her. luck and lorelai will stay together forever.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:03 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
Lost, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, and WWE Raw.
Same as him. Hey. I also like any Johnny Depp Film and any work done by Tim burton.

Karasu_Tsuki


PlatinumYoukai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:19 am


Inuyasha, Farscape, and Babylon 5
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//