Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
What is your favorite movie? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:52 am


This is pretty much obligatory. I've never really been able to decide on one. whee I love Halloween, Star Wars, and Empire Records. There are probably more.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:55 am


Oh god there are so many movies that I love. One of my favorite ones is Labyrinth. I used to watch that movie every night when I went to bed. I also love the Little mermaid and so many more.

ElvenPrincess


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:00 am


ElvenPrincess
Oh god there are so many movies that I love. One of my favorite ones is Labyrinth. I used to watch that movie every night when I went to bed. I also love the Little mermaid and so many more.


Oh my gosh! I forgot about Labyrinth! "dance magic, dance..."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:06 am


willowtree
ElvenPrincess
Oh god there are so many movies that I love. One of my favorite ones is Labyrinth. I used to watch that movie every night when I went to bed. I also love the Little mermaid and so many more.


Oh my gosh! I forgot about Labyrinth! "dance magic, dance..."


You remind me of the babe...

ElvenPrincess


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:19 am


ElvenPrincess
willowtree
ElvenPrincess
Oh god there are so many movies that I love. One of my favorite ones is Labyrinth. I used to watch that movie every night when I went to bed. I also love the Little mermaid and so many more.


Oh my gosh! I forgot about Labyrinth! "dance magic, dance..."


You remind me of the babe...


Oh, no. I'm not getting into that!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:35 am


willowtree
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
ElvenPrincess
Oh god there are so many movies that I love. One of my favorite ones is Labyrinth. I used to watch that movie every night when I went to bed. I also love the Little mermaid and so many more.


Oh my gosh! I forgot about Labyrinth! "dance magic, dance..."


You remind me of the babe...


Oh, no. I'm not getting into that!


why not whatever I'll just do it all by myself..
You remind me of the babe.
What babe.
The babe with the power.
What Power.
power of vodoo.
who do.
You do.
do what.
Remind me of the babe.

ElvenPrincess


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:05 am


Dangerous Minds

I love movies but that one just tops it all for me!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:06 am


Silver_TinkerBell
Dangerous Minds

I love movies but that one just tops it all for me!!!


That's a good movie I really liked it when I saw it.

ElvenPrincess


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:08 am


ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Dangerous Minds

I love movies but that one just tops it all for me!!!


That's a good movie I really liked it when I saw it.


It is a very good movie but it's deffinately not everyone's first choice though wink Too much voilence and cursing.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:09 am


Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Dangerous Minds

I love movies but that one just tops it all for me!!!


That's a good movie I really liked it when I saw it.


It is a very good movie but it's deffinately not everyone's first choice though wink Too much voilence and cursing.


It's not my first choice but I still really like it. What can I say I like voilence and cursing

ElvenPrincess


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:10 am


ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Dangerous Minds

I love movies but that one just tops it all for me!!!


That's a good movie I really liked it when I saw it.


It is a very good movie but it's deffinately not everyone's first choice though wink Too much voilence and cursing.


It's not my first choice but I still really like it. What can I say I like voilence and cursing


Hahaha!!! That's not quite why I like it sweatdrop I like the psychological aspect of it
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:13 am


Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Dangerous Minds

I love movies but that one just tops it all for me!!!


That's a good movie I really liked it when I saw it.


It is a very good movie but it's deffinately not everyone's first choice though wink Too much voilence and cursing.


It's not my first choice but I still really like it. What can I say I like voilence and cursing


Hahaha!!! That's not quite why I like it sweatdrop I like the psychological aspect of it


lol

ElvenPrincess


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:14 am


Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Dangerous Minds

I love movies but that one just tops it all for me!!!


That's a good movie I really liked it when I saw it.


It is a very good movie but it's deffinately not everyone's first choice though wink Too much voilence and cursing.


It's not my first choice but I still really like it. What can I say I like voilence and cursing


Hahaha!!! That's not quite why I like it sweatdrop I like the psychological aspect of it


And don't forget the kick-a** Coolio song that came out of that movie...oh, darn, now it's stuck in my head! xd
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:17 am


I like many movies, but I'd have to say my favorites are Carrie(2002), House of 1000 Corpses, and The Professional.

Caffeine Burnout


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:18 am


willowtree

And don't forget the kick-a** Coolio song that came out of that movie...oh, darn, now it's stuck in my head! xd


Hahaha! Yeah! That's another reason why I totally adore that movie!!! That song rocks!!!! *is in her head now too*
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//