Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
What's going on in Hollywood? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:49 am


Post the latest gossip about your favorite stars.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:58 am


I have too much gossip swimming around in my head right now. My sister's sitting three feet away from me reading an Us Weekly; she tells me what she reads about every two minutes. whee

willowtree
Captain


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:03 am


willowtree
I have too much gossip swimming around in my head right now. My sister's sitting three feet away from me reading an Us Weekly; she tells me what she reads about every two minutes. whee


Well what have you found out. Oh btw tell Annie I said hi.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:05 am


ElvenPrincess
willowtree
I have too much gossip swimming around in my head right now. My sister's sitting three feet away from me reading an Us Weekly; she tells me what she reads about every two minutes. whee


Well what have you found out. Oh btw tell Annie I said hi.


She's ruining it for when I read it!

willowtree
Captain


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:06 am


willowtree
ElvenPrincess
willowtree
I have too much gossip swimming around in my head right now. My sister's sitting three feet away from me reading an Us Weekly; she tells me what she reads about every two minutes. whee


Well what have you found out. Oh btw tell Annie I said hi.


She's ruining it for when I read it!


I'm sorry
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:22 am


Don't read it, then. Get the real, unoppressed news over the internet.

Caffeine Burnout


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:34 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
Don't read it, then. Get the real, unoppressed news over the internet.


The internet doesn't always tell the truth either tho
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:21 pm


Silver_TinkerBell
Sweet_Chin_Music
Don't read it, then. Get the real, unoppressed news over the internet.


The internet doesn't always tell the truth either tho


LOL I have a feeling she was being sarcastic! blaugh

Sango_the_Tenshi


TigerLily57

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:37 am


Are you guys from the U.S? I dont know if you guys have already heard this cuz American always get the hollywood news first but.....There is going to be a Scary Movie 4, Toy Story 3, Cheaper by the Dozen 2, and they are remaking another japanese movie called Dark Water. KEanu Reeves is also dating his 'Somethings Gotta Give' co-star Diane Keaton! She is way too old for him!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:19 am


Does anyone have original ideas anymore?

Caffeine Burnout


queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:15 pm


Sweet_Chin_Music
Does anyone have original ideas anymore?


hell no hollywood has gone to the dogs all they know how to do is mooch off of old films, novels, or make squeals stare
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:16 pm


TigerLily57
KEanu Reeves is also dating his 'Somethings Gotta Give' co-star Diane Keaton! She is way too old for him!


Wow, thats really weird. eek I just did a compulsive twitch. The same I did when I got the news that Ashton Kutcher was dating Demi Moore.

Uncle Choco


vivaR32skylines!

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:02 pm


I bet everyone knows that Tom Cruise is dating Katie Holmes now. And I'm still pissed that Angelina Jolie is taken now....there goes my last chance. crying
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:04 pm


What is up with Leonardo DiCaprio?

Super Nova Star Dust


willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:37 am


queeneb
Sweet_Chin_Music
Does anyone have original ideas anymore?


hell no hollywood has gone to the dogs all they know how to do is mooch off of old films, novels, or make squeals stare


I SO agree. Nothing is original anymore! Remakes of tv shows...remakes of old movies...what's next? Remakes of old commercials?
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//