Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
What Character are you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Megatokyo Character do the Quizzes say you are?
Piro
35%
 35%  [ 11 ]
Largo
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Kimiko
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Erika
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Seraphim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ping
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Dom
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Junpei
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Ed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31


Sabitre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:24 pm


PLEASE NOTE: This is not a "What is your favorite character?" poll.

These Quizzes can be found at quizilla. http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=megatokyo&domains=quizilla.com&sitesearch=quizilla.com

This is the thread where you post the quiz results for "What Megatokyo Character are you?" quizzes...


HASH(0x8cd8414)
Piro




You are Piro.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:18 am


I'm Erika. And relatively proud of it.

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

meekachan

Friendly Bard

7,275 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:36 pm


I'm definitely a Ping-type ^_^. It's been fun to watch the latest comics
I feel a little sorry for her too...trying to help Piro but he's being such a
baka! xp
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:27 pm


Mine says I'm largo, Lorgo is D man


Which MegaTokyo Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

Stryqwills_The_Apathetic


Sephiroths_kid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:26 pm



Which MegaTokyo Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

I want to be Largo! But I took a different quiz and turned up Junpei, so I'm working on looking likejhim.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:32 pm


I am definately Largo. Beer and gaming! blaugh

BonoVox x


Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:56 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-.- Godsdammit. I am the wimpy cute girl. ;-;

Well, I love her now that she is growing a back bone! surprised
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:00 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o_O; And the quiz after that one told me I was Erika... o_o; Great, from softy to slut.

Icysnowgirl

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anillea

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:33 pm


Yey I am Largo!!User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:42 pm



Which MegaTokyo Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla


i maybe late to post this, but i dont care....had to ^^ im so Piro....

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:40 pm


I got Erika. O_oa
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:39 pm


bluecherry
I got Erika. O_oa
congrats ^^

Pirako


StuffGal

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 12:38 am




w00t! That r0x0r!! X)

You are Junpei.

Uhm.... Junpei? Wow, didn't see that one coming... I thought it'd be Largo (for l337 = awesome) or Miho (for I am evil also twisted ). Ah well... Ninjas are pretty cool, even though I don't like being loyal to other people like that sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:50 am


My boyfriend's Ping.

Seeky

Inquisitive Seeker

14,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pirako

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:05 pm


Seeky
My boyfriend's Ping.
is that a good thing or a bad thing ^^....Ping is cool though....
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//