Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Your Nickname Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatsGoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:49 pm


Okay on gaia what do people call you. whee

For example: I would be known as Cat or Meow or CGM. xd

heart
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:51 pm


On Gaia-

I have been called
Lootie
Loo
Lu-Lo
Lu

In Real Life-

I have been called
Lili
Yunie
Loo

Lutie-Loo
Crew


CatsGoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:51 pm


Lutie-Loo
On Gaia-

I have been called
Lootie
Loo
Lu-Lo
Lu

In Real Life-

I have been called
Lili
Yunie
Loo

Cool! xp
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:53 pm


Gabe seems popular, as it's a 'tribute' to my old account. I'm usually called Sigurd in here, though.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Broken Telepathy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:53 pm


Pistol

or PwP
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:53 pm


Pat
Trick
Tricky P
Santa
Virgin Sacrifice
d00d
dorktard
and a few more 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


CatsGoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:54 pm


Good nicknames everyone! xd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:57 pm



Gaia:
Underworld
UT
Reave

RL:
Shlee
Shleepuff
AshelPuff
Puffballs

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


guujin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:58 pm


guu
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:59 pm


UnderworldTorrent

Gaia:
Underworld
UT
Reave

RL:
Shlee
Shleepuff
AshelPuff
Puffballs

haha blaugh funny biggrin

smile

CatsGoMeow


CatsGoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:04 pm


xd
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:05 pm


Missa
Queen of Bread
QoB
Missa-pie
Missu-cake
Bread Woman

Missanu


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:05 pm


CatsGoMeow
UnderworldTorrent

Gaia:
Underworld
UT
Reave

RL:
Shlee
Shleepuff
AshelPuff
Puffballs

haha blaugh funny biggrin

smile


Thanks surprised
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:06 pm


Missanu
Missa
Queen of Bread
QoB
Missa-pie
Missu-cake
Bread Woman

Underworld: I didn't mean that as a insult if it sounded like that sweatdrop

missa: domokun

CatsGoMeow


Brilliance

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:09 pm


Gaia: Brillie
Lia

Real life: Lor

Yeah!!! xd Feel free to nick-name me if you want, so I'd have a longer list. xp
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//