Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 1) Writers' Corner
Wolf's Diary ~Update 8/10/06~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick a color.
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Indigo
  Violet
  Black
  Brown
  White
View Results

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:07 pm


Sweet...So yeah this is where I am going to write random stuff that pops into my mind...right...Don't review for me in here do it in the writers feed back.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:33 pm


Lost Memories
I remember when you were the best of my friends.

I remember the way things used to be.

I remember thinking it would stay that way until the end.

I remember the feeling of your first betrayal.

I remember the freezing winds the changed you so much.

I remember your hollow apologies.

I remember a searing pain that lasted for years.

I remember regretful tears and hidden lies.

I remember hearing you talk trash about my friends.

I wish things were once as they used to be.


Run Away
Run away from here,

Hit the ground and run.

Your dreams can’t fly here,

Run away, run away.

I hope I’ll meet you there,

Please meet me there.

Your dreams will soar there,

Run away, run away.

Journeys will be difficult there,

But it’ll be worth it there.

Dreams will flourish there,

Run away, run away.

You’re doing fine here,

See it’s alright here.

Your dreams have made it here,

You found your way, your way.


Alone in the Dark
Alone in the dark I sleep,

Tossing and turning with dreams.

My body lay still, mind wondering realms.

I sleep alone in the dark.

Alone in the dark I lay,

Thinking what I should have done.

Eyes blink through the night,

Regretful I lay wiping tears away.

Alone in the dark I lay.

Alone in the dark I sit,

Wondering what failures I’ll make.

Humming I sway.

The pain doesn’t fade.

I sit alone in the dark.

Alone in the dark I walk,

Looking for things I can’t find.

Silent I go,

This ache will not cease.

I walk alone in the dark.

Alone in the dark I sleep,

Tossing and turning with dreams.

My body lay still,

Mind wondering realms.

I sleep alone in the dark.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:20 pm


7/10/06
One Bad Night

Kakashi and his team were being attacked from all sides. They were on their way back after escorting an elderly woman back to her village. Their current attackers were of unknown origin. All wore head-bands with the symbol which resembled a cresant moon with a star next to it. The mystery ninja's attack was sudden and unprovoked.

'Who the hell are these guys and what the hell is their problem?' Thought Sasuke as he pushed himself up off the ground after being slammed into the ground once again. All of a sudden something caught Sasuke's eye. "Sakura look out!" He launched himself into motion throwing his pink haired female partner he took a kunai in the stomach.

"Sasuke! No!" Sakura screamed while attempting to get to her beloved partner. She ran for him but was intercepted by a burly looking man with a hideous scar crossing over his entire face, which only added to the eerie aura his spectral green eyes emitted. He raised his hand to hit her but took a fraction of a second to long Naruto slammed him with his shadow clone jutsu and pulled Sakura to a safer location.


...to be continued
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:48 pm


7/11/06
One Bad Night continued

"Are you alright Sakura?" Naruto asked as he put Sakura's feet back onto solid ground.

"I'm fine but what about Sasuke?" Sakura replied worridly. However there was no more time to think about it for they were being hounded by the mystery ninja once again. Naruto activated his Shadow Clone Jutsu once again and fought back only to be thrown to the ground. Sakura flung shuriken at their attackers successfully buying Naruto time to escape.

Though Naruto, Sasuke and sakura were engaged in battle the majority of the attack was focused in Kakashi. Each time he tried to striker one of his opponents another would come from behind and attack if he tried to defend one side the other was attacked. Kakashi had managed to disable a few of his attackers but with each one thrown to the ground their attacks would grow stronger and fiercer. Finally Kakashi had had enough he launched himself through the air landing a fair distance away and pulled up his head band revealing his Sharingan. His attack came quicker and faster slowly but surely he fought his way through half of the mystery ninja.

Seeing Kakashi blow through their comrades they mystery ninja quickly made their retreat carrying their wounded away so fast not even Kakashi's Sharingan could keep up with their movements. Sighing heavily Kakashi turned to see Sasuke laying face down in the mud, Sakura Slumped against a tree with the side of her head bleeding, and Naruto standing shakily in a puddle of blood that Kakashi was sure belonged to him. When the sight of his students in such a state met Kakashi’s eyes he worked quickly gathering them all into one spot and laying them down. Naruto had passed out the second Kakashi neared him and the other two didn't even stir. As he looked over them he discovered that Naruto had used up most of his chakra as well as sustaining several sever gashes all over his body, Sakura had a major concussion, and Sasuke had lost a lot of blood. Hauling Sasuke and Naruto onto his shoulders and picking up Sakura up bridal style, Kakashi made a break for the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Upon arrival he blew past the Proctor and headed straight for the hospital.

To be continued

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:58 pm


8/8/06
One Bad Nightcontinued]

Once Kakashi brought his students to the hospital they were examined and to Kakashi’s undying relief there were no serious injuries on any of them. In fact the worst of it was Sakura’s concussion even then all that the doctor prescribed for it was two days of rest. His relief was short lived though when he realized the mystery ninja were still out there and would most likely come again. Whether or not they would attack Team seven was a toss up. They could want revenge for their defeat but Kakashi doubted it. There was something more theses men were after something of value to them and the Hokage needed to know what happened that night and he needed to know now.


-Somewhere in a foreign land.(Far away?)-


A black wolf raced through the marshes of a land he’s never been to. His black coat suggested he was elderly with grey around his muzzle and some showing in his tail. His body however told the truth he was extremely sleek, with a well streamlined build, along with well-defined muscles. This wolf was definitely no old coot. His paws barely touched the ground as he propelled himself forward with great speed sending small ripples through the muddy water with each step towards a destination he wasn’t sure of.

Hours dredged on in what seemed like days and eventually he was standing at the edge of the marsh on a rock that over looked a massive forest. Sitting down on the rock he scanned the horizon. THERE! Just before the land dropped out of sight to the northeast the place he was searching for. After weeks of travel he could see it and a flicker of hope entered the wolf’s tiered eyes. Turning his nose to the sky he let out the loudest, longest, and sorriest howl ever created by any wolf that ever lived. Once his howling ended he leapt from the rock down the hill and bounded towards the northeast. A peregrine falcon swooped down and called out the name of the city the lone wolf was headed towards. Soon after the falcon left the name ran through the black wolf’s mind.

‘Konoha...’

To be continued.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:22 pm


8/10/06
One Bad Night (continued)


Kakashi left the Hokage’s office feeling no better than he went in. The mystery ninja’s origins were just that, a mystery, even to the Hokage. All the Hokage said to do was get some sleep tomorrow was going to be a long day and Kakashi had no trouble believing that it would be.

The next day came and Kakashi woke up to rays of sunlight glowing through the blinds. Sighing and rubbing his eyes he dragged himself out of bed, got dressed, and made himself breakfast. Opening his door he caught a sever amount of theater blindness. He closed his eyes in shock before he slowly reopened them letting his eye slowly readjust. ‘There is no way it should be this bright this early in the morning.’ Kakashi thought turning around to look for a clock.

10:54pm

“The one morning I shouldn’t be late and wake up an hour later than normal. Great.” Kakashi mumbled to himself before taking to the roof tops on his way to the mission’s office. The day was already half over but he had a sinking feeling that it was only going to become longer by the minuet. Once at the Mission’s Office Kakashi finished the toast he’d been working on and pushed open the large oak doors.

Inside the office there was a suffocating silence and everyone was staring at the figure opening the door. Only when Kakashi was fully inside with the door shut behind him did anyone talk.

“Afternoon, Hatake, How are you faring?” One very green ninja asked with true concern in his voice. The question was kind of lame because if you looked at the poor shinobi you’d be able to tell. His hair was more of a mess than usual, there were cuts and scratches all over his face, and it was pretty obvious that he hadn’t changed since the night before.

“Fine, I guess.” Replied Kakashi taking the last seat before the meeting turned back on course.


-Where the mystery ninja attacked-


The wolf finally stopped. It had taken him half a day to get to this spot where familiar scents met his nose. Walking around the clearing he spotted several areas of blood stained ground, strands of pink hair, and neon orange cloth. The scent that caught his attention was that which belonged to the men he knew were bandits they had come all the way from his land in order to carry out a sinister plot. What didn’t make sense though was why did they pick a fight with the shinobi of another village and why did they lose to four, of which three smelled like children.

He could answer his question in one of two ways: he could trace the bandits scent or he could follow the ninja’s scent to their village. One of those was going to be decidedly more painful. It didn’t take long for the black wolf to make up his mind. Rasing his nose to the sky once more he let out a short howl for any one to hear and bounded forward toward Konoha.

To be continued

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:36 pm


1/16/07
One Bad Night (continued)


Third Person Limited


Later after the meeting the Hokage called Kakashi in to his office and instructed him to take some other Jounin with him to the clearing where he was attacked. Of course when would he arive but in time to see the black wolf sniffing around the battle scene. This wouldn't be espically wiered but...well just after the attack to see a lone wolf where it happened. Kakashi wasn't taking any chances.

Wolf

Reply
1) Writers' Corner

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//