Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply In the Waffle Den
Welcome to Wolf's Waffle!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like cheese?
  Yes OMG that cheese is the s**t^_^
  No yoe freak cheese sucks butt munches!!!>.<
  What does that have to do with any thingo???0.o
  Nothing but then again it has to do with everything>.>
  ^That was deep man real deep.
  Uh guys it's just cheese<.<>.>
View Results

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:50 am


Welcome to Wolf's Waffle We are as of right now saving up for five more sub forums. The main forum will be used for general discussion about anything you feel like talking about. As for the sub forums we already have one and we need five more.

The sub forums that we are saving up for include the following:
1) The Art Subforum (Where you can post your art.)
2) The Role Playing Subforum (Make and participate many role playing worlds.)

3) The Music Subforum (Dicuss your favorite band/songs/genres)
4) The Anime/Manga Subforum(Dicuss your favorite anime or manga)
5) The Feedback Subforum (Tell us your thought on what the guild does well, not so well, and what you think would make the guild even better.)

The Subforum we have is the writers subforum. The writers subforum is a place where you can put up your own work and get some helpful feed back and maybe give some too but watch your step you must be 100% literate there. While small errors are accepted it must be apparent that you had at least tried to edit your work before posting it.

As well as updates on the guild this is a place for intro ducing yourselfes so here is the format for that:

Username-
Nick name-(What you go by)
Intrests-

Likes-
Dislikes-
Misc.-
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:07 pm


UPDATES:

July 10, 2006: Guild reconstruction starts.
EDIT: A Name was settled upon at exactly 10:15pm Wolf's Waffle is born!!!
Edit: Art Subforum attained, thanks mostly to Deziko who donated almost all the gold for it, lol. (Deziko posted this edit)
Edit:7/30/06 Guild Rush. Many people invited by Dezi joined and are now active. Let's keep it that way blaugh (Edit done by Tsume Grey)

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:20 pm


Username- Tsume Grey
Nickname- Wolf or Grey (I don't care which)
Intrests- Animals, space, music, sports, art, literature, and friends.
Likes- Animals, cheese cake, oreo pie, the desert, the lake, hanging out, and various other things.
Dislikes- Stupid people, jerk offs, that red wax that covers some cheese, and all spicey/hot food stuffs.
Misc. -I know Dezi and Loki in real life along with a few other people on here. I live in the united States of America and I'm damn proud of it. I do believe in God.I have three horses, three dogs, two cats, two lizards, and one bird. My favorite color is a shade and it happens to be Grey. My favorite animal is the wolf. Finally I think that Kakashi and Tsume are the s**t.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:10 pm


Username- Deziko

Nickname- Dez, Dezi (Dezi Fezi and you die a painful death)

Intrests- um. Stuff. and breathing. I like talking.
Likes- Breathing. Playing Runescape. Game consoles, x-box in particular becuase of Halo and Halo 2. Fable was also good.

Dislikes- Not breathing. Suffocating. Drowing. All of the above. When the internet won't connect. Having to pee really really bad while watching a really really good movie. Having dreams where your shirt tries to eat you.

Misc- I know Tsume Grey, Mixy Lang, Magnifuhcent (Loki), Aki Raven, Travar, Kineko the Fox, and others IRL. I have some animals and agree that Kakashi is the sexiest non-existant man meat ever. If he was real id rape him. My god he is hot. So fuckin hot. (laughs) he is definatly the shit, cause unlike Naruto or Sasuke, Kakashi does not have gay little vag moments. Oh and I can draw pretty good I guess. i dunno.

Dezy-X29
Captain


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:30 pm


Username: Mixy Lang

Nickname: Mixy (anything else I swear I'll kill you so hard youll die to death)

Interests: Art in general, Reading, eating and chillaxing

Likes: eating, chillaxing, anime/manga, drawing, writing, reading, my friends (no brainer right there). Really hott/nice guys, shopping and going to stores just to try stuff on because you only have five dollars which you plan on spending at the food court and trying stuff on that you would never in a million years buy.

Dislikes: People who create drama (I mean really it's just so stupid), looking at bad art (if a fetus year old could draw it and it looks like someone just threw up on paper/canvas it should not be hanging in the ******** museum), brustle sprouts, asperagus, artichokes ( In my opinion it was gods way of saying I want you to be healthy while trying to find a way to get this disgusting taste out of your mouth) and yeah the list goes on.

Misc: I know Kinnie-chan, Dezi-Fezi, Grey and Aki IRL. Grey is my sister so we have the same pets...except for th gekos i don't like them...not that i don't like lizards it's just complicated and I'm pretty sure it would be a waste of time explaining it to you 'cause it would go right over your head... well maybe not dezi's. I am a ninja *scratches belly munches funyuns* (I can't spell very well). Kakashi is the ******** sex because, well he isn't ******** TWELVE. Sakura is cool when she does s**t and is fawning over Saskue. I'm in the process of learnging how to draw well and at this point in time I am just taking ques from the things Dezi and Grey have put in their thing so bye.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:13 pm


dude Mixie Pixie- it's fun-yuns cause their fun. and yun. biggrin

Dezy-X29
Captain


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:46 pm


hey you know i can't spell but yeah I'll fix it
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:55 pm


^.^

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Dr Pamela Lily Isley

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:15 am


As a note I'm Mixy in disguise... but shh don't tell anyone it's a secret ^^
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:59 pm


" YOSH! THE BURNING PASSION OF YOUTH BURNS BRIGHTLY IN MIXY! BEHOLD THE POWER OF YOUTH! HER BEAUTIFUL GREEN HAIR STRIKES HER OUT AS A BEAUTIFUL GREEN BEAST OF KOHONA LIKE MYSELF! MY BELOVED GAI SENSEI WILL SURELY APROVE OF THIS, MY LOVES TRUE IMAGE!!!" Lee's eyes flared with 'the passion of youth' and small hearts wavered about him. heart heart

“Oh, it’s just sooo beautiful!” Gai sniffed. “To think that the number of Konoha’s magnificent Green Beasts has jumped to three!” Similar tears formed in the young Lee’s eyes as he regarded the older man.

“Gai-sensei! Do you believe that Mixy-chan will truly be impressed?” he asked excitedly.

As one would expect, Konoha’s number one green beast launched into his best pose as shiny teeth blindly dazzled the unfortunate viewer.

“Of course!” Gai proclaimed. “Now give me three hundred pushups!”

“Yes Sir!”

That poor poor unsuspecting green-haired elemental….can anything be done to rectify this situation?




ZOMG XD HAHAHA!!! Just a sample of what im eventually going to write, lol! BWHAHAHAAHH!!!!

Dezy-X29
Captain


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:13 pm


you lucky that hilarious or I might just have to hurt you lol just remeber your only aloud to have kakashi if i get Iruka
heart mrgreen rofl ninja *scratches belly munches funyuns*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:27 pm


hehehe.. you'll see how the story plays out... *said in mysterious voice* *has stolen Kakashi's mask (to a** to the mystery!) and is somehow phasing the funyuns through it (MORE MYSTERY!!!) while scratching her belly.* Bwhahha... Funyun Bellyscratch Jutsu! *goes in explanitory mode* It is a common techinque where you focus your chakra and scratch your belly- it sends chakra up your arm and out your mouth, making a portal infront of the funyuns- where they are instantly transported into your mouth *thinks about it* dammit Funyuns should sponsor us, we advertise often enough XD

Dezy-X29
Captain


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:31 pm


o.0 That was amazing.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:27 pm


Hey, everyone. Nice siggy's with the wolfs waffle thing (they are sweet). How much do sub forums cost? if you dont mind me introducing myself
Username- Raistlin_The_Dark
Nick name- Just about whatever you want to call me....
Intrests- Animals, electronics, music, friends, fun....etc....
Likes- Food!!, hanging out with friends, reading, playing games, watching tv/anime, animals....etc...
Dislikes- Some annoying people (i might be annoying i dont know...), stupid/stuck up people, a**holes, and more stuff.
Misc.- I live in the U.S., love to go biking, have 1 cat, favorite colors are white, blue, black, loves to have fun!!
If you have any questions for me please pm me. Also if you want to chat sometime i will be more then willing. Talk to you all soon. domokun xd  

Raistlin_The_Dark


Dezy-X29
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:40 pm


Raistlin_The_dark-

Ello, nice to meetcha~ ^^ Subforums are 2500 gold each
Reply
In the Waffle Den

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//