Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
tell your friends!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

got friends that like the strokes?
  yes!
  nope
View Results

im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:35 am


if you have any friends that like the strokes, please tell them about this guild! i would love to have more members!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:10 am


I'm going to find a strokes thread somewhere
and add all of the people that said they love them

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++


[[This Modern Love]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:44 am


Haunts the Dead
I'm going to find a strokes thread somewhere
and add all of the people that said they love them
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11180923
& that would be my thread.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:18 pm


I went to your thread.
xDD
So i added you.
And you seem awsome too.

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++


MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:51 pm


Haunts the Dead
I went to your thread.
xDD
So i added you.
And you seem awsome too.

OHEMGEE!! I LOVE THAT BANNER YOU HAVE!! I WILL TOTALLY USE IT IF I HAD THE CODE!! DO YOU KNOW IT??PLEASE REPLY!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:57 pm


Lol.
It's good you found it.

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++


MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:00 pm


Haunts the Dead
Lol.
It's good you found it.


teehees YAY! now im happy mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:11 pm


Haunts the Dead
I went to your thread.
xDD
So i added you.
And you seem awsome too.
I'm really late at seeing this.
But thank you so much for the add & the compliment!

[[This Modern Love]]


veePLUS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:43 am


im-a-scientist!!!
if you have any friends that like the strokes, please tell them about this guild! i would love to have more members!


im a scientist as in.. we are scientists?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 pm


done. 3nodding

fulltilt

Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//