Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Once again, it looks like I'm not leaving.. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwuess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:20 am


People, I need to apologize for all the drama.
I honestly had intended on leaving, but Elixie seems to have talked me out of it.

I just hope you don't look down on me for being such a fool, but next time I have reason to leave I'm saying nothing. xp
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:35 am


::sigh:: Bye, bye... You will be missed. sad

ShadyPrincess


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:48 am


I won't clean you out. gonk You can visit anytime. >_>;
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:48 am


Ciao.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:11 am


Bye. gonk heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:18 am


Eliscard
Don't give me s**t and don't ask why, I have reasons.
Have fun with your cleanup Sigurd, you little jackass. evil

And no, it has nothing to do with being emotional.
In other words I'm not coming back. stressed

surprised Where were you earlier?

Coach Z


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:19 am


Coach Z
Eliscard
Don't give me s**t and don't ask why, I have reasons.
Have fun with your cleanup Sigurd, you little jackass. evil

And no, it has nothing to do with being emotional.
In other words I'm not coming back. stressed

surprised Where were you earlier?


xd

Everyone was sleeping when we were having our fun.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:00 am


bye eli sweatdrop

lil timmy


Missanu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:28 am


D:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:29 am


Missanu
D:
heart

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Qwuess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:06 pm


Oh boy, here we go. gonk
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:09 pm


Eliscard
Oh boy, here we go. gonk

*hug*

Missanu


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:10 pm


Leave and we shall haunt your soul! xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:29 pm


People.....I don't think he's leaving if you read his post closely enough.

malapropism life


Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:13 pm


What'll it be be then?

♪"Wanna stay, or wanna go? Do you do you do you feel what I feel?"♪
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//