Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
OMG! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

malapropism life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:36 pm


Now that I've caught your attention, wouldn't it be totally awesome to meet all these great people?

Have you ever met any of your online friends? (People you already know don't count :p) Have any of your online friends called you? One of mine has. I love him to death. gonk heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:37 pm


Nope, never met any of em. But I've gone on cam with some of em, and used the mic. surprised

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


lil timmy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:42 pm


vivi~hime called me for like 30 seconds before xp It was pretty funny but I am a shy guy and don't like to talk on the phone too much o.o;
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:51 pm


No...I can't even IM them! D: >>;; x.x;.

Missanu


Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:07 pm


A few have called me ^_^;
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:16 pm


no ive talk to her but never seen her

Nightmer


Deftone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:28 pm


i'd like to meet lots of my online/gaia friends. i feel closer to some of them then my own family blaugh haha, that is sad isnt it?? xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:38 pm


I've called one of my online friends ((and regretted it after looking at the phone bill x_x;; ))

I'm gonna meet three others next week! *dances*

Bronze Alexander
Crew


[Battery Acid]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:52 pm


Arriana and Aerith called me once, Kasumi and I met this past weekend, the 5th.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:02 pm


[ Pat ]
I've called one of my online friends ((and regretted it after looking at the phone bill x_x;; ))

I'm gonna meet three others next week! *dances*
You still have yet to visit Loo and I. =(

elixie
Captain


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:09 pm


elixie
You still have yet to visit Loo and I. =(
Serves you well for living in BC xp

Gonna be in Calgary ... think you can get there? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:12 pm


[ Pat ]
elixie
You still have yet to visit Loo and I. =(
Serves you well for living in BC xp

Gonna be in Calgary ... think you can get there? sweatdrop
Probably not anytime soon. Besides, I promised Loo that I'd see you with her, so unless we can get our asses over to Quebec, you'll have to come here. xp

elixie
Captain


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:13 pm


elixie
Probably not anytime soon. Besides, I promised Loo that I'd see you with her, so unless we can get our asses over to Quebec, you'll have to come here. xp


Spring 2006 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:15 pm


[ Pat ]
elixie
Probably not anytime soon. Besides, I promised Loo that I'd see you with her, so unless we can get our asses over to Quebec, you'll have to come here. xp


Spring 2006 3nodding
I'll almost be in UBC. =)

elixie
Captain


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:19 pm


UBC?
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//