Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Twilight Zone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight zone
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
What the hells that
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
God, you make me feel OLD
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5


neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:29 pm


On scifi channel there is a THREE DAY LONG TIWLIGHT ZONE MARATHON!
WOOOOOOOOOOT
IRONIC SHORT MOVIES FOR THE WIN!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:28 pm


I was watching that today xd I love twilight zone. I have a sign on my bedroom door that says "you are now entering the twilight zone" xp What sucked was the second one that i saw come on today- I already saw it like two nights ago, and I haven't seen very many episodes of that show before gonk

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:59 pm


It's not on my Sci-Fi station sad
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:35 am


oh well, is for me and ive seen more episodes then ever, but i missed the one with william shatner, the Gremlin on the wing one

neko_guy1
Captain

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:05 pm


Damnit Shatner!!! ... I miss Boston Legal sad
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:08 pm


I luffed the one where the woman is all bandaged up because she is percieved as ugly.

The ending, I predicted...but it still delivered something great.

William Che King


Great Teacher Largo San

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:24 pm


Twilight zone...W00t!
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//