Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
Who is ur favorite member?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxLoser FacexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:19 am


OK whos ur favorite member? Please tell!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 am


oooooooh either julian or nikolai! i can't choose between the two!

im-a-scientist!!!
Captain


FFTL_Minion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:25 pm


nick valensi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:27 pm


nicolie

mrs. peter wentz


Drop Dead Radio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:14 pm


julian
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:55 am


Jules. heart

allisono340


RaimuStar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:08 pm


Julian! Fab is really funny though, and I also like Nick.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:10 pm


Fabrizio Moretti, you complete me.
Just kidding, I'm not that creepy with bandmembers like I was when I was eleven.
But he is my favorite.
Drummers rarely get enough credit anyway.

[[This Modern Love]]


viktogarage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:14 am


Nikolai. Before it was Nick.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:57 pm


[[This Modern Love]]
Fabrizio Moretti, you complete me.
Just kidding, I'm not that creepy with bandmembers like I was when I was eleven.
But he is my favorite.
Drummers rarely get enough credit anyway.


I agree, drummers never get credit.

But I love Julian's voice.

das sashinator


MONICA_C6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:54 pm


I don't know!! crying

of course Julian's a cutie,
we all know that. talk2hand lOl
and Nick Velinsi kicks a** too,
andandand gaaaaaaah i can't pick! scream

heart xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:00 pm


most definatly julian, but albert, his hair ROCKS, and Nikolai (hes such a cutie) are tied in second. heart

Professor Yolo


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:31 am


Omg, I love albert heart
I don't know why, those home videos on his website: Albert on a chair, Albert dancing. hah i love it.
though Fab is the cutest
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:07 pm


fabs! def

gracesim

Reply
The Strokes Guild!

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//