Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
The Paparazzi's Photo Album Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:52 pm


Post your favorite celeb photos here:

I think these are the bestest, most wonderful pictures I've ever seen:


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:16 pm


Image hosted by Photobucket.com heart

queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LiamsGirl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:19 pm


User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:20 pm


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh heart heart heart

queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:23 pm


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com sweatdrop
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com sweatdrop heart
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:10 pm


Here's two sigs I made.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I have more don't worry. but they just aren't on my photobucket account.

ElvenPrincess


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:24 am


User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:02 pm


My pics(be forewarned, some of you may have no idea who these people are)

User Image
(Sean Astin: note the youngness of this picture since in 'Goonies' is the only time I think he's cute)

User Image
(Josh Brolin)

User Image
(Rob Lowe...old pic but he basically looks the same now)

img
(Corey Feldman...put in link form for it's sheer bigitude)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Leif Garett...yeah...I went there)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Bono)

Okay, I think I'll stop now xp

[Polaroid]


Nefarious_Cult_Maker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:26 pm


PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:32 pm



Nefarious_Cult_Maker


Sango_the_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:07 pm



heart
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:45 am


Sango_the_Tenshi

heart

Omg all of you that have Johnney Depp and Orlando Bloom pics in here I am so with you, and you all rock.

jene-chan


queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:10 pm


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

orli from ned kelly (drools) heart heart heart

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

smooch



now kingdom heaven WHOOT!@
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:39 pm


I have a thing for Tim Daly:

User Image

willowtree
Captain


Nefarious_Cult_Maker

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:37 pm


The Phelps twins rock, whoever posted the pics.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//