Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

willowtree
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:55 pm


Welcome to the guild! whee

I'm willowtree; I'm 23 (getting up there, I know). ElvenPrincess is my cousin. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Harry Potter (books, not movies). I love drawing and reading.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:01 pm


Hello all and welcome to our guild.

I'm 19 almost 20; it's scary I know. I love to look at men mmmmmmmmmm.... I love to watch movies, play video games, read harry potter books and romance novels mmmmmm sexy men on the cover!!!!!

ElvenPrincess


queeneb

Quotable Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:06 pm


Image hosted by Photobucket.comello i am Queen Eb 4laugh

i am 18Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i am a bookworming, computer hogging, super artist in other words i love to read be on the computer and draw some times at the same time lol sweatdrop while listening to any music i can get my ears on.

oh i like movies too of course ^.^Image hosted by Photobucket.com
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:12 am


Hoi! I'm Silver Tinkerbell

I'm 18 and a real movie buff!

I also adore artistic expressions such as music, theater and fine art

Silver_Tinkerbell


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:14 am


Silver_TinkerBell
Hoi! I'm Silver Tinkerbell

I'm 18 and a real movie buff!

I also adore artistic expressions such as music, theater and fine art


Hello it's nice to meet you
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:16 am


ElvenPrincess
Silver_TinkerBell
Hoi! I'm Silver Tinkerbell

I'm 18 and a real movie buff!

I also adore artistic expressions such as music, theater and fine art


Hello it's nice to meet you


It's a pleasure to be here

Silver_Tinkerbell


Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:19 am


I'm Matt. I'm 19, from New York. I enjoy watching horror movies, comedy movies, and any movie with good nudity in it 3nodding . I plan on buying the unrated version of Darkness for that reason. Mmmm, Anna Paquin...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:23 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
I'm Matt. I'm 19, from New York. I enjoy watching horror movies, comedy movies, and any movie with good nudity in it 3nodding . I plan on buying the unrated version of Darkness for that reason. Mmmm, Anna Paquin...


Welcome to the Guild, Matt

Silver_Tinkerbell


ElvenPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:23 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
I'm Matt. I'm 19, from New York. I enjoy watching horror movies, comedy movies, and any movie with good nudity in it 3nodding . I plan on buying the unrated version of Darkness for that reason. Mmmm, Anna Paquin...


Hello it's nice to meet you. You can never say no to a movie with nudity in it.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:24 am


Silver_TinkerBell
Sweet_Chin_Music
I'm Matt. I'm 19, from New York. I enjoy watching horror movies, comedy movies, and any movie with good nudity in it 3nodding . I plan on buying the unrated version of Darkness for that reason. Mmmm, Anna Paquin...


Welcome to the Guild, Matt


Thanks... Someone invited me, who was it?

Caffeine Burnout


Caffeine Burnout

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:25 am


ElvenPrincess
Sweet_Chin_Music
I'm Matt. I'm 19, from New York. I enjoy watching horror movies, comedy movies, and any movie with good nudity in it 3nodding . I plan on buying the unrated version of Darkness for that reason. Mmmm, Anna Paquin...


Hello it's nice to meet you. You can never say no to a movie with nudity in it.


You can never say no if it's Anna Paquin.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:25 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
Silver_TinkerBell
Sweet_Chin_Music
I'm Matt. I'm 19, from New York. I enjoy watching horror movies, comedy movies, and any movie with good nudity in it 3nodding . I plan on buying the unrated version of Darkness for that reason. Mmmm, Anna Paquin...


Welcome to the Guild, Matt


Thanks... Someone invited me, who was it?


Haha. I was invited too so I can honestly say that it wasn't me!!!! ^^

Silver_Tinkerbell


jene-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:25 am


Hey I am 16 and I live in Illinois.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:26 am


Sweet_Chin_Music
Silver_TinkerBell
Sweet_Chin_Music
I'm Matt. I'm 19, from New York. I enjoy watching horror movies, comedy movies, and any movie with good nudity in it 3nodding . I plan on buying the unrated version of Darkness for that reason. Mmmm, Anna Paquin...


Welcome to the Guild, Matt


Thanks... Someone invited me, who was it?


I'm pretty sure it was me if in not it was Willowtree.

ElvenPrincess


Silver_Tinkerbell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:28 am


jene-chan
Hey I am 16 and I live in Illinois.


Hi and welcome to the guild. ^^
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//