Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Tests suck. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwuess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:05 pm


Yeah, I failed my drivers test the other day becuase I was so nervous.
I was so nervous I passed a STOP SIGN! I had never driven so bad in my life, I felt so stupid.

But I passed today without a single mistake, and I was satisfied.

Point is, do you ever get so nervous you can't think straight?
Have you ever failed a written test becuase you were so nervous you forget the answers?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:19 pm


... I do get nervous sometimes, but it never gets that far... xd

Suicidal Idol


malapropism life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:21 pm


Not really. They just annoy me to no end. Especially standardized tests.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:27 pm


Suicidal Idol
... I do get nervous sometimes, but it never gets that far... xd
No, me either.
But I needed a topic. xp

Qwuess


Ebisumaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:39 pm


Anxiety actually helps me do better.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:43 pm


I hate driving with my mom. She makes me nervous >_O;

I do pretty good on tests. 3nodding

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Missanu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:55 pm


I don't plan on driving, or learning to drive. It sounds like too big of a responsibility, and too scary.

As for written tests, I have never failed, the lowest I've gotten was a C or something. I never get nervous . I always am very confident, and for a while I always wondered why people were so nervous about them.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:57 pm


onecrazysuzie
I hate driving with my mom. She makes me nervous >_O;

I do pretty good on tests. 3nodding


My dad goes insane if he's in the car with me D:

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Broken Telepathy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:57 pm


I hate job interviews, I get nervious and I stutter and don't know what to say when they ask me questions.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:36 pm


UnderworldTorrent
onecrazysuzie
I hate driving with my mom. She makes me nervous >_O;

I do pretty good on tests. 3nodding


My dad goes insane if he's in the car with me D:
My Dad is the calm one o.o;

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:38 pm


onecrazysuzie
UnderworldTorrent
onecrazysuzie
I hate driving with my mom. She makes me nervous >_O;

I do pretty good on tests. 3nodding


My dad goes insane if he's in the car with me D:
My Dad is the calm one o.o;


My mom couldn't care less xD

If I'm practicing to stop my dad says about 50 times "All right let's get ready to stop!" before you can even see the stupid stop sign.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:32 pm


UnderworldTorrent
onecrazysuzie
UnderworldTorrent
onecrazysuzie
I hate driving with my mom. She makes me nervous >_O;

I do pretty good on tests. 3nodding


My dad goes insane if he's in the car with me D:
My Dad is the calm one o.o;


My mom couldn't care less xD

If I'm practicing to stop my dad says about 50 times "All right let's get ready to stop!" before you can even see the stupid stop sign.
xD That's how my mom is.

or "Stop!!! STOP STOP!!" while I AM stopping.

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:32 pm


talking about driver's liscence ...

Had to take my written exam this summer. Test was at 1:15 in the afternoon. Got the book at 4:50 the day before, read the first page of each chapters and went to rent a PS2 game.

passed the test with only 6 mistakes, so I'd say stress doesn't get to me. whee

My mother even said I was so stressless it stressed her xd
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:45 am


I still must buy the book for the driver's license. xp

The problem with me is my lack of stress. I don't care at all. My mother's getting mad.
I have to pass very important exams in 5 days, I should stress so much but... yeah I actually don't.
Meh would like to stress more. gonk

its Ada


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:47 am


Not with Written Tests. Anything to do with any subject that isn't higher math, I do fine on.

The F-Cat is a very serious test, though you only seriously take it in 10'th. If you don't pass it, you don't graduate from school.

Out of 5 levels, I was top 4 almost 5 in Language. A Mid 4 for Math. (I think they are adding Science and perhaps History, but I finished the testing before they did.)

Well anyway...I feel asleep the first hour of each test. I woke up with perhaps 30 minutes, and I passed those tests as I listed without flinching.

Of course, when I have to take Math Tests besides the F-Cat section...D:

It's not really nervous, I jsut feel rushed by the ending minutes.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//