Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
What are you Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you
High schooler
71%
 71%  [ 15 ]
Middle schooler
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21


Nightmer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:40 am


Lets see hows high schooler or middle schooler
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:52 am


I am in highschool... Blah. Sophmore, if you wish to know.

In fact... School starts for me tomorrow. gonk

ShadyPrincess


Nakago_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:52 am


I'm out of school and college
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:05 am


I'm going into 7th grade. gonk

keenyos


its Ada

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:07 am


I'm at University. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:28 am


You know there are alot of people who don't go too High school or middle school, right?

Well anyways, I go to high school. gonk I'm surrounded by freshmen on my bus.

Coach Z


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:12 am


My school is much too complicated.

But I'll keep it simple and say I go to a Secondary School. Which is what Canadians call High School.

There are still Middle Schools, but there are very few.

I am going to grade 8. My second year at Secondary. Which is odd compared to most schools.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:16 am


Highschooler.

Sigurd S.
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:32 am


Accelerated Program. Two years until University at age 15. =)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:42 am


*Is same as Loo's complicated-ness* It's basically middle and high-school put together into one school. But I'm going to grade 9, so I'm in middle school.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:51 am


Lutie-Loo
My school is much too complicated.

But I'll keep it simple and say I go to a Secondary School. Which is what Canadians call High School.

There are still Middle Schools, but there are very few.

I am going to grade 8. My second year at Secondary. Which is odd compared to most schools.
Kelowna has got Middle schools. I visited my cousin in one before. The majority of middle schoolers are losers. Especially the ones who try to act 'cool' gonk

I mean no offence to the rest of you middle schoolers. You're all too awesome for dem looosers.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:04 pm


I'm in High School. (DBE, for my school, 9th grade is High School 3nodding )

SeanSim


Missanu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:36 pm


keenyos
I'm going into 7th grade. gonk
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:50 pm


I just started 8th.

malapropism life


Qwuess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:01 pm


I start 11th tomorrow.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//