Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
An idea that might liven up the guild. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brandon Yamata
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:59 pm


I'm thinking of making a subforum where we can just talk about whatever and the main forum will be reserved for child free related threads. That way we can have a more relaxed place where we can just hang out and socialize without fear of n00bs. What do you think?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:41 pm


Hmmm yes that would be a good idea.... whee So this is what captins are for... xp

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


dorian greybeard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:47 am


Sounds do-able. It would certainly make things more organized. ^^
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:55 am


Oh, yea. Would clean up a lot of the stuff on the main forum.

Indigo Dagger


Brandon Yamata
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:24 pm


Does any one know how much a subforum costs? I need to start saving up the gold.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:31 pm


2,500g, I believe. *captain of 2 guilds*

And you pay with the gold from the guild account. We currently got 510 so if people want to pitch in they can. =D

Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:32 am


Wow they cost money? Geez... I mean I guess that makes sense but still...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:05 am


Soppon
2,500g, I believe. *captain of 2 guilds*

And you pay with the gold from the guild account. We currently got 510 so if people want to pitch in they can. =D
Sweet. I'll have to figure out how to access that gold. If people want to donate, please by all means do! And we have 1510 now. heart

Brandon Yamata
Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:46 pm


i'd have sworn it was 3k for a sub forum. *co-captain of another guild* sweatdrop any way, I like this idea a lot. It would help because this place is stated as a place for childfree people to kind of come to like a haven/hangout shelter from the rest of the baby focused society, but currently, we sort of feel too off topic to post anything that isn't specificly CF related, hence making it less able to just speak freely fo fear we'll get lynched for being spammy xp A sub forum to keep things organized and allow for other talk too would be great. I know it's what we did in another guild and helpped.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:52 pm


It seems like everyone likes the idea. I put another 500 gold into the account, so all we need is another 500 before I can make the subforum. Also when I make it, there's going to be some cleaning up of the main forum. really old topics may be deleted or, unchildfree related topics will be moved to the new forum, if that's possible. And it is 2,500, I checked.

Brandon Yamata
Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:40 pm


it's cheaper then I thought. That's some cool beans. cool
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:40 pm


COOLS MAKE ANOTHER SUBFORUM xp

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:09 pm


To access the ability to buy subforums go to Moderator Panel > Edit Guild Forums, then click on Purchase Additional Forum.

And yes, it's 2,500. I just checked. =D
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:34 am


Soppon
To access the ability to buy subforums go to Moderator Panel > Edit Guild Forums, then click on Purchase Additional Forum.

And yes, it's 2,500. I just checked. =D
YES WE NEED MORE GOLD TO MAKES THE SUB FORUM!!!! xp

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


bluecherry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:24 pm


well, it cost me almost all of the gold I accumulated today and was saving towards the next item for my new outfit- BUT! we now have enough gold in our guild account for that subforum! twisted Make it now bish! scream
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//