|
|
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:44 pm
(From the marching band thread smile According to Merriam-Webster Online, a sport (as a noun) is a physical activity engaged in for pleasure. A particular activity (as an athletic game) so engaged in.
So, discuss sports you play or enjoy here.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:24 pm
Yeah for track! Who wouldn't like it? And please reframe from insulting my favorite sport.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:59 pm
I like iceskating. Bet you couldn't have guessed that.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:35 pm
iceskater I like iceskating. Bet you couldn't have guessed that. Gee, really? I never would have guessed.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:27 pm
I like Extreme Championship Wrestling (Let's hear a cheer for Angle and RVD!!). It may be fixed and I know this, but still, I love seeing people getting pummeled. Smackdown! is good too. I only watch it for Rey and Lashley... (Finlay is okay-ish, but he'll be on ECW soon enough) I'm mad at it though. I hate JBL and now he's back.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:05 pm
I don't really like sports. I can't say I'm good at them. Name it and I've played it though... Except wrestling. In fact, I'm scared to death of a big sweaty muscular guy tackling me down. I've watched Smackdown! because Chii told me to and I have to say, I was a little disturbed. Especially Mark Henry.... (I think that was his name)
Here are some sports I refuse to play if there are people who are serious about it around: I played tennis a lot, but I sucked and after I was hit in the face by a ball and got a bloody nose... I won't play against someone who cares to play. Marching band (assuming it counts) is stupid and causes heat stroke... Or it could. I didn't want to find out. Hockey caused nightmares. I pulled my groin once while running and sprained my wrist playing golf.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:12 am
Sports are definitely not made for you. I suggest competitive eating.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:19 pm
The one sport Kami-chan can play is DDR. I'd assume he can dance then.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:16 pm
So we'll see Kami on TV on "So You Think You Can Dance." That will be the day. biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:44 pm
That would be funny! That show is nuts.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:46 am
Yeah! I watched that like 2 times last year. It was hilarious. The one guy didn't really do anything except do a lot of spins and kept taking of his shirt. I think his name was Art or something weird like that. Then the one Russian chick's name was Snow and wore the most scandalous outfits. I watch that show if it's on, as a dancer (I've taken Tap and jazz since about forever) and this year I've watched it and I like the one chick, the latin dancer. She can actually dance rather than some of the others. (if anyone has any idea of what I'm talking about.) Again I've watched it like twice. as for sports I'd play lacrosse if I could and I wouldn't rather come to unofficial art club instead. I would've made the team last year though if i didn't have Erie county band the last day of try-outs. (darn skill at the saxaphone) I blame the fact that I'm just skilled at too much. (I'm not actually that arrogant, that was sarcasm as you can't tell via internet.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:18 pm
I hate lacrosse. No offense to you or anything (although if you did take offense, then please, remain offended), but I don't understand the point of the game. It's feild hockey, but the ball in is the air.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:12 am
I hate lacrosse also but for a different reason. Besides the fact that (not to be stereotypical) it seems all the loud, obnoxious people seem to be on the team, I hate it when all the lacrosse people walk through the halls and they spin their sticks around like they are craddling a ball. It drives me crazy. They don't have any balls so why must they spin their sticks? Spin, spin, spin. I hate it! scream
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:04 pm
Yeah, I always wonder about those people. I think they're too stupid to realize they don't have balls. *coughcough*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Chisato-chan Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:36 am
Chisato-chan Yeah, I always wonder about those people. I think they're too stupid to realize they don't have balls. *coughcough* rofl
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|