Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
The Omen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Omen
  Great movie
  Good...
  It was bad
  The original was better
  Haven't seen it
View Results

covo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:36 am


I saw The Omen on 6/6/06, it was great. has anyone else seen it?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:30 am


GAH! I still havent seen it.. is it even still in theatres? Hmm.. I doubt it. sweatdrop

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]


Karoil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:07 pm


Other than the obvious 6/6/6 date tie-in, what reason was there to remake the Omen? It's one of the classics of the horror genre. From what I heard, it's basically the exact same film, only with different actors playing the parts.
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//