Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Eh, nevermind. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:15 pm


Thank you to those of you who already donated, but forget about the damn art now..
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:16 pm


:: Points to her Free Listing in her post on the ART TRADE thread. ::

ninja

L o l l i r 0 t


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:20 pm


Oh yay!
Now you have to be luffed you know.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:21 pm


Eliscard
Oh yay!
Now you have to be luffed you know.


Tis teh trewth.

L o l l i r 0 t


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:21 pm


xLollirotAngelx
:: Points to her Free Listing in her post on the ART TRADE thread. ::

ninja

Wait, so which pair of clothes did you like? o.o;;
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:21 pm


User Image

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:22 pm


Full black. D:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:22 pm


DeathByExplosion.
User Image

Yes, wonderful!! domokun heart

Qwuess


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:24 pm


xLollirotAngelx
Full black. D:

With my current shirt or the one from before?
Or does it matter if I change them. o.o
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:25 pm


User Image

Krey


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:26 pm


Eliscard
xLollirotAngelx
Full black. D:

With my current shirt or the one from before?
Or does it matter if I change them. o.o


This avatar.

At this point in time.

Remember it.

I will need it when I get home.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:28 pm


xLollirotAngelx
Eliscard
xLollirotAngelx
Full black. D:

With my current shirt or the one from before?
Or does it matter if I change them. o.o


This avatar.

At this point in time.

Remember it.

I will need it when I get home.

Saved.

Qwuess


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:29 pm


Krey
Whoo!

I was hoping for one of these!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:29 pm


Oh damn.

You got me so worked up I sneezed.

L o l l i r 0 t


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:36 pm


xLollirotAngelx
Oh damn.

You got me so worked up I sneezed.

@_@;
What did I do?
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//