Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
GINO! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Gino alive?
Yes
55%
 55%  [ 16 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
GINO!
41%
 41%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 29


Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:57 am


The Tower of Gambino is destroyed and Gambino was all shot, as we now know...however, based on Cindy's report, Gino finally recognized Gambino as his father at the top of the tower and his memory was restored before Gambino was shot. Now that the tower is destroyed as well as the Von Helson mansion, where is Gino? Did he survive the crash?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:22 am


I'm more worried about Gambino. crying
I'll bet that when Gino is found, he'll have lost his damned memory again. xp

Emperess Lu


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:08 am


Locasta
I'm more worried about Gambino. crying
I'll bet that when Gino is found, he'll have lost his damned memory again. xp


Gambino bumped his head on the way down...I bet he's the one who lost is memory. gonk
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:01 pm


...Administrative heads will roll if Gino dies. mad

Jamizoid


Yunie-san

Ruthless Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:08 pm


he's alive because if he can survive halloween he can survive this 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:04 am


Also you can't kill the just regained his memory boy in any anime!

lilblueman


Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:04 pm


*is curious on what will happen to Gino*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:06 pm


Agent Inane
Locasta
I'm more worried about Gambino. crying
I'll bet that when Gino is found, he'll have lost his damned memory again. xp


Gambino bumped his head on the way down...I bet he's the one who lost is memory. gonk


gonk
Homg! I'll bet you're right! Ah fudge, I never even thought of that! gonk

Emperess Lu


Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:25 pm


Locasta
Agent Inane
Locasta
I'm more worried about Gambino. crying
I'll bet that when Gino is found, he'll have lost his damned memory again. xp


Gambino bumped his head on the way down...I bet he's the one who lost is memory. gonk


gonk
Homg! I'll bet you're right! Ah fudge, I never even thought of that! gonk


That'd be excellent! It'd make it even easier for him and Gino to pull a Star Wars that way!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:48 pm


User Image

Natalia Octavia


Natalia Octavia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:54 pm


Oops, sorry, didn't mean to bump. I had two windows open and bumped the wrong one. Anyways, I was going to say that I'm writing a fanfic about all the recent happenings and if anyone wants to read it, I'll post it here when it's done.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:55 am


Gino will survive, I'm afraid that Johnny may die though crying

Jevan Divinitive


bink-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:27 pm


Natalia Octavia
Oops, sorry, didn't mean to bump. I had two windows open and bumped the wrong one. Anyways, I was going to say that I'm writing a fanfic about all the recent happenings and if anyone wants to read it, I'll post it here when it's done.

I would like to see it!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:34 pm


I wonder how much longer we will have to wait before they come out of their mansion.... or hiding... or wherever.

lol some people think we should catch gino when we're fishing 1.5 at Gambino, eh? blaugh


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Natalia Octavia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:15 pm


I think I would have a heart attack if I went fishing and caught Gino. I would just... fall over and die. Then I'd come tell you guys about it.
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//