Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Idiotic, entitlement-minded parents are great entertainment. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phi one zero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:54 am


I can't vouch for the authenticity of this, but it's hilarious either way. And if it is real, then it's just sad, but in an I'm-laughing-my-a**-off-as-I-weep-for-the-future kind of way.

Stupid entitlement-minded mother calls the police over a cheeseburger!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:10 pm


Ack, Quicktime audio file! Is there a transcript somewhere? Otherwise, I'll never experience the stupidity beyond the text in your link, because dial-up kills.

Destruction Kitty


phi one zero

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:16 pm


My quest to find out if it was real or not led met to snopes.com, which has a full transcript. Unfortunately, it doesn't really capture the nuances of the caller's tone of voice, which is really the best part. She's just so shocked and offended that the police won't help her with her cheeseburger.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:52 pm


Don't worry, I have a good imagination for these sorts of things. whee

Destruction Kitty



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:36 pm


I think the fast-food place should've called the police on her,and had her charged with harrassment or something. Because that's what she was doing.

And possibly for disturbing the peace.....
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:01 pm


Oh my god that is ******** awful.... makes me happy in a way to know that there is someone that stupid out there for me to laugh at though.... calling the cops because your cheeseburger isn't right holy s**t.... that lady making the call needs a good a**-kicking

XeeReiji


failsafe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:18 pm


The sad thing about this is that my stepmom reminds me exactly of the person on that tape, and good GOD her kids are annoying, spoiled-a**, drug abusing(yes, ecstasy especially), bratty little shits. I vote that we shall all rebell against those simple-minded parents who think THIER way is ALWAYS perfect. Or we should all at least ship them to some remote desert island that has no contact with the outside world.

After all, a dense-minded one's worst nightmare is another dense-minded one being around to oppose it's thoughts.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:40 pm


Jesus, tap-dancing Christ...! It's things, (yes "things," not people) like that which almost make me look forward to the end of civilization as we know it...

dorian greybeard


xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:37 am


Okay...my first reaction was xd ....and then I remembered that this woman was serious...DID SHE ******** GRADUATE WITH A PHD FROM MORON UNIVERSITY?!?! scream C'mon people...if you are that damned concerned with feeding your kids a western cheeseburger...make them one yourself and at least show them a little health concern! Where do these idiots keep comming from?! gonk This right here is exactly why I want to be a hermit in the woods...I can't stand people anymore...and psychologists say that antisocialism is a bad thing...no it's not! FOR PISS SAKE WE'RE TRYING TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM BRAIN ABUSE!!! crying gonk scream
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:41 am


xenerayx
Okay...my first reaction was xd ....and then I remembered that this woman was serious...DID SHE ******** GRADUATE WITH A PHD FROM MORON UNIVERSITY?!?! scream C'mon people...if you are that damned concerned with feeding your kids a western cheeseburger...make them one yourself and at least show them a little health concern! Where do these idiots keep comming from?! gonk This right here is exactly why I want to be a hermit in the woods...I can't stand people anymore...and psychologists say that antisocialism is a bad thing...no it's not! FOR PISS SAKE WE'RE TRYING TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM BRAIN ABUSE!!! crying gonk scream
Come to think of it I do feel stupider after listening to that whole thing..... right when it was done I felt my IQ drop a few points

XeeReiji


xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:48 am


XeeReiji
xenerayx
Okay...my first reaction was xd ....and then I remembered that this woman was serious...DID SHE ******** GRADUATE WITH A PHD FROM MORON UNIVERSITY?!?! scream C'mon people...if you are that damned concerned with feeding your kids a western cheeseburger...make them one yourself and at least show them a little health concern! Where do these idiots keep comming from?! gonk This right here is exactly why I want to be a hermit in the woods...I can't stand people anymore...and psychologists say that antisocialism is a bad thing...no it's not! FOR PISS SAKE WE'RE TRYING TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM BRAIN ABUSE!!! crying gonk scream
Come to think of it I do feel stupider after listening to that whole thing..... right when it was done I felt my IQ drop a few points


*nods* i know the feeling....*gets a wet naps and scrubs her brain mercilessly* gonk
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:09 am


...When I rule the world I will give that woman the worst job possible. And the police officer will receive an award. xd

psychofirewitch
Crew

Fashionable Lover



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:35 am


kawaiikichan
...When I rule the world I will give that woman the worst job possible. And the police officer will receive an award. xd


Make her work on a farm where she has to clean up every bulls' s**t,since she seems to love spewing it.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:42 pm


Oh god, if your kids are that hungry, then take whatever you're given and leave, and don't go to that place again. You're just wasting more time calling the cops for a chickenshit reason. Or better yet, bring some snacks from home to hold your kids over till dinner.

Nikyte


Guacamole-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:56 pm


"but you guys are supposed to protect me!" XD XD XD Brilliant. But ugh.;;;
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//