Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
Pervert, Fred-Rin's a pervert. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll +1
  w007
View Results

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:34 pm


Anyone see the site link to Blurred? Rofl. Noitce all of them are done in the 1999-2000 range, before he got Emo...Now, you know that last pic is Erika....I giggled.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:07 pm


haha, "pre-emo fred" rofl

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:59 pm


Roffle-tastic
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:46 pm


I think all artists have tried images like this, girls too. It's part of human anatomy and thats important in drawings.

Fred's an adult male. I would definatly say these are too subtle to be perverted.

.~RyuLuna~.
Noitce all of them are done in the 1999-2000 range, before he got Emo...Now, you know that last pic is Erika....I giggled.
From I've seen I reckon he was still emo back then. He just wasn't 'settled' in his art enough to properly draw it. After all, he says he was like Piro in college and he's been gone from there for a long while.

alicelights


Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:19 pm


~Those drawings definitely aren't perverted. They're just practicing human anatomy, as alicelights said. Nudity does not a perverted image make.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:49 pm


Seriously, people. Can we not act like little 9-year-olds?

Come on. Fred is a fanboy. This was to be expected.

And honestly, seeing how "Piro" is so timid, I'm surprised he had the balls to make it public once more.

William Che King


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:00 am


I don't think she meant pervert in a literal way...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:37 am


I didn't mean in a litteral way. I wa just pokin fun at him, This wasn't suposed to be a serious thread, more of a joking thing...Sorry...

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:57 pm


I got it...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:40 pm


I know you did. You know my humor, and my fan-girl-ness toward Fred-Rin.

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:24 pm


It's the thing I would have said too XP
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:18 pm


We think alike to much.

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

alsdkbnawerlkajsdg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:14 pm


I really wouldn't call Fred emo, just overly whiny. It's close, but not quite the same. Band geeks (at least where I come from) are extremely whiny, but not many are really emo. (I am a band geek so don't be offended)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:02 pm


hehe, speaking of which, suppose we recognized, but just refused to pay attention to the above logic-- We could SO make this our official fred emoticon instead of always saying "fred" or "fred-rin": emo
xd (and I like emo music, so I can speak for it not being offensive. heh.)

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:43 am


I don't get offended easily... and I agree about emo being our official new fred-rin emote... it just works XP
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//