|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:11 pm
What the title says. Why would they want to kill off his character? This whole Gambino vs. Von Helsons thing is what got me interested in the site in the first place (aside from my friend referring me) and over the last year or so, I have to admit I've grown rather attached to the dark, sentimental, and now probably insane character that is Gambino.
Not to mention Gino. Little guy doesn't say much, but still, he managed to be an interesting character (and really bloody cute, but that's beside the point). It's just not fair if they're both dead. Just as they were gaining momentum and a large fan base...
So yeah. If Gambino's gone, then so am I.
EDIT: Okay, I may have overreacted there. Having thought about it, I'm actually pretty sure that I wouldn't leave here. I would, however, be pissed off for months.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:29 pm
Sorry, but no. I just can't do it.
I joined Gaia quite awhile before Gambino ever held my interest, and though I'll hate to see him really die, I couldn't give up the forums because of it.
Aside from that, I'm still in denial, really, and trying to think of every possible way that Gambino, Gino, and the sisters could have survived. Yes, the sisters too. God help me, I just like their characters, and they add interest to everything.
Plus the look on Anna Corrine's face when the tower was falling made me incredibly sad.
On the realistic side, not a one of them stood a chance. If this had really happened, all four would be dead. However, the beauty of this is the fact that these characters live in a somewhat anime-based world. And in anime, the main characters typically manage to escape everything. Gambino survived a freakin mansion exploding. I'm hoping that by some miracle, all four of them are able to pull through this.
But all the same, even if they don't, I won't quit Gaia. I'll be upset for ages, but eventually I'll move on.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:38 pm
I personally do not believe that either Gambino or the Von Helsons are dead. I will not believe until I really see some proof... stressed I hate that people are already trying to hold a funeral. I just feel like throttling them...ugh..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:43 pm
If Gambino and the Von Helson brats die. What will happen to Gino sad
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:05 pm
MastreChef If Gambino and the Von Helson brats die. What will happen to Gino sad ... Maybe he'll take over everything...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:02 am
Agent, I agree with your statement, but we cannot rule that belief out. plus, we don't know where Gino is...again. The twins were also involved indirectly, but they are responsible, based on Cindy's report in Durem. I propose we form a search party for Gambino and Gino, as well as the Von Helson twins. It seems to me that they were not resposible for the destruction of the most powerful man in the world and would not commit suicide either.
Also based on Cindy's report, a cloaked figure shot Gambino from Durem City. I suggest that along with the search party, we find and unmask the sniper who caused so much destruction to the Gaian land as well as ALL of the supporters of both Gambino and the Von Helson twins.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:22 am
As much as I love Gambino I am not going to leave Gaia over his death. I might leave this guild over his death...but not Gaia. Contrary to what my current profile may say (since this is a new account) I have been on Gaia way before it was "Gaia Online" and I have grown to love the site.
I go threw my dry periods where I forget about the site but I always come back. God, I've even been banned once and I came back.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:49 pm
I think Ian shot Gambino.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:09 am
[Diet Dr. Pepper] I think Ian shot Gambino. Not quite, examine the picture closer, it is Labtech X.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:51 pm
I thought the same thing but they can't kill him come on the island is named after him and he has his son and all these things to think about oh god why can't they just kill off someone not important gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:15 pm
Gambino's not dead! The bullet hit his pocketwatch and he fell into the ocean.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:13 pm
Yea, not only was the watch shot, but Gambino won the poll on the first page by a large margin. Lanzer said that the results would be meaningful - they would choose what happened at the end of this story. So Gambino won't die. But the sisters might 3nodding Hehe squished by a mansion... I love it!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:23 pm
MastreChef If Gambino and the Von Helson brats die. What will happen to Gino sad I'll adopt him xd xd xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:13 am
Riftwing Yea, not only was the watch shot, but Gambino won the poll on the first page by a large margin. Lanzer said that the results would be meaningful - they would choose what happened at the end of this story. So Gambino won't die. But the sisters might 3nodding Hehe squished by a mansion... I love it! Let's hope! 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:06 am
They can't kill him so easily!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|