Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Y'know, if you keep using funky ways to say 'friend' Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:16 pm


You'll end up calling your friend a "furry end". o_o

I did that once, and they got mad. Did anything similar to this ever happened to you? xd

Note: If my title is messed up, Gaia did that.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:18 pm


Why do I feel so confused? gonk

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:20 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Why do I feel so confused? gonk


Because what I posted was confusing? o_O
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:22 pm


nope o.o;; but your title was sure confusing when I first saw it xp

lil timmy


Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:24 pm


It all depends on your diction...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:24 pm


lil timmy
nope o.o;; but your title was sure confusing when I first saw it xp


I didn't do that on purpose. Gaia messed it up.

Brilliance


Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:48 pm


Brilliance
lil timmy
nope o.o;; but your title was sure confusing when I first saw it xp


I didn't do that on purpose. Gaia messed it up.


You just exceeded the title limit on that one, until you edited it.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:57 pm


Brilliance
You'll end up calling your friend a "furry end". o_o

I did that once, and they got mad. Did anything similar to this ever happened to you? xd

Note: If my title is messed up, Gaia did that.

I tried saying Kentucky fried chicken once, and it came out ******** fried chicken.

I haven't eaten there since.

Qwuess



Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:39 pm


FREND. domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:35 pm


Chloe Darkblade
FREND. domokun

You're right...! surprised

*had to say friend about 30 times*

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:36 pm


Eliscard
I tried saying Kentucky fried chicken once, and it came out ******** fried chicken.

I haven't eaten there since.


xd The food there is too oily for my tastes. I used to love spicy chicken wings. :9
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:38 pm


Wow. Brain buster. But, I just tried it. gonk

[-Radioactive-]


Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:17 pm


[-Radioactive-]
Wow. Brain buster. But, I just tried it. gonk


Friend, "furrend", furry-end. xd

Some people use the term, "furrend". o_O
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:55 pm


Lutie-Loo
Chloe Darkblade
FREND. domokun

You're right...! surprised

*had to say friend about 30 times*


I say it like that all the time. I just sounds better.
FREND Sounds like -FEND domokun


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:57 pm


I called my teacher 'Mom' once when I was in Grade One. But she wasn't my friend so...
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//