Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
. P A R T A Y . Winner - Teh Paige! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:32 pm


Important:Thread will be locked tomorrow [Thursday 30th]. Xie/Loo never got to it, so I shall do it. mad heart And by tomorrow, I mean my time [PST]. So for people who has a differtent time, too sad for you. gonk
-Deathy


User Image


Welcome to the First Official Guild Party!

Rules
[1] Do NOT make other 'party threads' unless you have OFFICIAL permission from one of the party planners. Otherwise it will be deleted.
[2] Refrain from 'spamming' since there may be a lot of people in the thread, that way we can prevent too many posts.
[3] Dress code for the party is NOT required, just a fun event. But it would be awesome if you could 'attempt' to dress according to the party colors!
[4] Don't ask for prizes, because you won't get any! Remember, the party is so that members can celebrate our sucess, not trying to get the most freebies.
[5] Just have fun. =p

Table of Contents
[1] elixie - Introduction, Rules / Freebies
[2] DBE. - Contests
[3] Lutie - Avatar Competitions
[4] Sigurd - Opening Post, RP Based

Donations Much Appreciated!
[send trade to any of the party planners, labeled 'Party Donation']

None Yet

User Image


Prizes to be Won:

First Post on Page ?
Prize: 200g
Winner: None

First Post on Page 11
Prize: 111g
Winner: [ddrfreek]

First Post on Page 50
Prize: 100g
Winner: None

First Post on Page ??
Prize: 500g
Winner: None

Last Post before thread gets Locked
Prize: 755g
Winner: None

Other random prizes may be awarded.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:33 pm


User Image


Caption Contest!

Caption contest? Why not? surprised It's all about the hilarity of what people can think up!

To be eligible for the contest, you first must: Post it [or PM me]. I'll add you to the list. One caption per person and you are allowed to change it once. whee
On your post, you must either have a
Quote:
"Caption contest! - [insertcaptionhere]"
Quote:
Or make it bold.
If not, I won't count that.

Prizes
First prize: 1k
Second Prize: 500g
Third Prize: 500g


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Captions.
UnderworldTorrent

OMGEEE! I found teh elusive ZECSY Ninja!!!1one

Brilliance

It's a bird, it's a plane- AHHH! There's a hole in the sky! gonk

PiStOlwHipPaRaDe
Are those my keys?

pink_robotic_techno_kitty
"onward, my minions!!!"

Krey

What the ******** dude? Why'd you throw my Megatron into the lake?!

rockmysocks
Hrmm...it's still floating... -picks up pants and looks around-


DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:41 pm


User Image



This isn't working the way I wanted it to. gonk


Let's just have a Simulated Ava. Contest. *gives up*

You PM me with the following combination avaters
Red and Blue x1
Yellow and Purple x1
Green and Black x1
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:39 pm


User Image


Role-playing? Why not.


What we have here, is a post explaining the 'role-play' we will have here at the party. Some people like to role-play, but not everyone is any good at it, or gets the chance. Here will be your chance to have some fun.

---

[Setting]

The setting... is at the party. Simple. You'll role-play your avatar attending the celebration, in whatever way that you choose. The outlay of the ballroom itself is quite nice; the floor tiles had a yellow tint, and the roof of the ballroom was covered in giant leaves; the walls brown and wood. It was quite obvious this was taking place in a tree.

---

[The Rules]

1. Be respectful. If you're role-playing, and your character has an attitude, that's alright... but out-of-character (OOC), if you spark an attitude with another forumer today, I might just consider punishing you.

You don't want me punishing you.

2. I will make a new thread for the role-play, because this thread really wouldn't be a good idea for it. Keep all role-playing to that thread, or, if you would prefer, make a thread of your own for it. Keep in mind, all OOC speak should be kept in brackets or parenthesis ( [] or () ).

3. When you role-play, try not to mesh OOC with IC. I hope you understand this, because for the moment, I'm not going into much more detail.

Sigurd S.
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:38 am


*throws confetti*

Since Lutie didn't wake up early enough to open the topic with me, I'm taking the liberty of opening it myself. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:50 am


*Feels left out* >_>;

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:50 am


DeathByExplosion.
*Feels left out* >_>;
You were watching that show on TV. D=
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:52 am


elixie
DeathByExplosion.
*Feels left out* >_>;
You were watching that show on TV. D=


=O You're tellin' me to choose between guild and Simple Plan!??! xD You insane. heart

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:05 am


Sorry.

I overslept. gonk scream
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:17 am


..At least I'm wearin' red. 3nodding

*pops a Dr Pepper* surprised heart

Gisle


Missanu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 1:52 pm


EDIT: I have teh creativity. O:.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:33 pm


partay? heart

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Nekky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:37 pm


-EDITS OUT STUPIDITY-

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:41 pm


-Nekura-
"Alas, I have no blue to wear," Nekura said with a sigh.

[( I don't use my freaky font whilst roleplaying... >>;; )]


[Other thread's for role-playing. ;P]

Sigurd S.
Crew


ihm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:31 pm


*confetti confetti confetti* biggrin DDDDDDDDDDD

That's about it for my blue's, I think.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//