Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
A funny Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

suupa-shii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:50 pm


sweatdrop Whos Ginos Mom? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:51 pm


sweatdrop

suupa-shii


Biospark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:52 pm


No one knows
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:53 pm


sweatdrop Ok I just got it in my head sweatdrop

suupa-shii


Biospark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:54 pm


But you can bet there are fanfictions on it
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:55 pm


sweatdrop Yeah I bet there is -goes to the Fanfictions- Thanks sweatdrop

suupa-shii


Biospark

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:56 pm


no problem
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:12 pm


Sorrow-chan
sweatdrop Whos Ginos Mom? sweatdrop


me

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic


Persynthone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:14 am


Jaw Breaker
Sorrow-chan
sweatdrop Whos Ginos Mom? sweatdrop


me
eek all righty then question
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:56 pm


Maybe she died when she gave birth to Gino?


Nikil-san


29,750 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Amateur Decorator 50

Natalia Octavia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:45 am


Niki121488
Maybe she died when she gave birth to Gino?
That's the current theory. I think Gaia may actually have said that, though I think she died when Gino was little, not in birth.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:03 pm


Natalia Octavia
Niki121488
Maybe she died when she gave birth to Gino?
That's the current theory. I think Gaia may actually have said that, though I think she died when Gino was little, not in birth.
I think it said that, too... gambino mentioned at the first ball maybe? he actually said he was married at teh second ball at a site where a chick said she'd have his children....


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

fantineotaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:44 pm


Gambino simply said to that girl he doesn't want to have another child. he said it was hard enough raising gino on his own.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:33 pm


[Le Mystery.]
I have heard that Gino's mother died when giving birth to him though.

Happy Landfill

Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//