Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
News about gambino Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:51 pm


cindy is again on top of the mansion and she said that something would happen today at 3pm pst ...
I wonder what it will be O_O btw what time is it in gst ?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:34 am


I am going to laugh so hard if Gambino says "April Fools!" and tells us how he and the Von Helsons teamed up to take our money.

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic


Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:54 am


that wouldn't be fun at all ;_;
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:07 am


Hmm.. Thats about 5 p.m. my time.

GST Explained

3 p.m. PST should be 6 a.m. GST.

Saburou


Ceda

Beloved Browser

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:16 am


Noooo! I'm going to be at work! crying That's just wrong...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:05 pm


...He was just shot...

I wonder if this is an April Fools joke.

Sheko


Hikari Li

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:09 pm


Sheko
...He was just shot...

I wonder if this is an April Fools joke.
I hope it is... I am feeling absoutely devastated right now... sad -is too shocked to cry-
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:22 pm


he can't die... the polls say we all like him...

and I know he's not EVIL.... eek


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Hikari Li

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:27 pm


Riftwing
he can't die... the polls say we all like him...

and I know he's not EVIL.... eek
He's falling now too!!!!! No!!!! GAMBINO!!!! TT crying TT
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:30 pm


Sheko
...He was just shot...

I wonder if this is an April Fools joke.

Agreed...I don't want him gone...But who would shoot him? And Gino Happily has his memory bach heart But I don't wanr Gambino to die! crying

suupa-shii



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:46 pm


not... the .. tower! I paid for that..!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:51 pm


Sorrow-chan
Sheko
...He was just shot...

I wonder if this is an April Fools joke.

Agreed...I don't want him gone...But who would shoot him? And Gino Happily has his memory bach heart But I don't wanr Gambino to die! crying
Yea this is a horrible april fools joke


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

suupa-shii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:58 pm


Riftwing
not... the .. tower! I paid for that..!!!

xd
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:08 pm


Sorrow-chan
Riftwing
not... the .. tower! I paid for that..!!!

xd


Ditto. But poor Gino!! He's got his memories back finally and now look what has happened gonk

TeddiiDragon

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ceda

Beloved Browser

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:10 pm


Nooooooo! Gambino! How could this have happened?! crying
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//