Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
super perfect cell vs. ss2 vegeta

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would win this?
super perfect cell.
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
ss2 vegeta
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
neither, probably a tie.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
...
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12


SSJ Hakushika

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:01 pm


who would win, if cell had his super perfect form? super perfect cell is when he blew up and had a copy of 18's genetics.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:17 pm


Vegeta...he had enough of a time taking on SSJ2 Gohan...Vegeta would kick his butt.

TidusJr


Deus Beta

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:42 pm


I'm inclined to agree. Super Perfect Cell still failed to defeat an injured Gohan, so I'd assume Vegeta would be more than a match.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:03 pm


vageta of corse

KasurinChan


MonkeyNamedEric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:44 pm


Vegeta. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Vegeta go SSJ2 because of Majin. If that is so then he'd be like superly strong.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:42 am


Vegeta, same reason's as stated above.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:56 pm


SS2 Vegeta would be a great match to Super Cell since he had enough power to hold off Buu for so long. The thing is, reaching a saiya-jin level doesn't mean you're a specific power. Gohan and Vegeta may both be SS2 but the might have a huge difference in power levels and over-all potential. I think that with Vegeta's power and skill, he'd outdo Cell and obliterate him.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:04 am


vegeta.

lettucetomato


Trunks Chic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:04 pm


VEGETA!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:58 am


I think cell vegeta is not very strong but if it was gohan ssj2 the ih win dis fight

Nick121


Torinreigad

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:32 am


I think Vegeta would win that match.
Reply
Dragonball Z

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//