[banner pending]
G U I L D . I N F O
------------------------------------------
By elixie
- Guild Updates
Happy 5000 Posts!
elixie
o1.o9.o4
As of the month of September, MODS WILL BE CLAMPING DOWN. A lot of the threads in the guild are just skinning the line of PG-13.
I've had complaints from some members. And even a friendly reminder to keep a better watch on the guild by a mod.
So, as of now, if your thread may offend other users, think twice about posting it.
As I've said before, no one has ever been banned, not yet. Also, for any mod who isn't doing their work, or neglecting the guild, will have their powers taken away.
Thank you.
As of the month of September, MODS WILL BE CLAMPING DOWN. A lot of the threads in the guild are just skinning the line of PG-13.
I've had complaints from some members. And even a friendly reminder to keep a better watch on the guild by a mod.
So, as of now, if your thread may offend other users, think twice about posting it.
As I've said before, no one has ever been banned, not yet. Also, for any mod who isn't doing their work, or neglecting the guild, will have their powers taken away.
Thank you.
Coming Soon
-Guild Ball @ 500 members.
-Guild Party @ September 10th-12th
Guild Events
-Banner Competition
Members on Holidays
elixie - Camping
Away from Spetember 8th to 9th/10th.
September Birthdays
[-Radioactive-], Happy 15th!
Sutefi, Happy 17th!
September GaianDays
Teh Paige, 1 Year.
G A I A
------------------------------------------
- Articles - By DeathByExplosion.
Coming Soon
Interviews - By Laitue
-Lutie-loo
Laitue: Every good interview has two staple questions, and of course the first one is. What made you join Gaia, anything that caught your attention?
Lutie-loo: I joint because my friend was talking about it. And she asked me if I played, so I told her I don't but... Now that you mention it. I think I will. And no, I only did because she was saying how fun it was.
Laitue: And of course, what made you choose the username ‘Lutie-loo’? Any interesting story behind it?
Lutie-loo: My first SN was really stupid. So stupid I refuse to remember what it was. I changed it to Lutie-loo because she was a character in the book Tithe by Holly Black. I just thought it sounded cool. The book had swearwords in it, which was another plus.
Laitue: What forums do you usually hang around in on Gaia?
Lutie-loo: The very first forum that I hung out in was the Charity. Over time I lost interest in it because of the growing number of impolite n00bs that gather there and other unfortunate happenings. Then i moved into the AT because I noticed there were a lot of people in there I could relate to. Nowadays I usually only post in ZEC, though I still lurk in my dear Avater Talk ;--;
Laitue: What kind of features or items are you hoping for in Gaia’s future?
Lutie-loo: I'm not too interested in the items anymore. I just hope they make more items. A lot more. =o
Laitue: No features?
Lutie-loo: I'm happy with everything they have now, actually *sweat*
Laitue: Now, you’re on of those who is probably looked upon as an ‘oldbie’, any pet peeves with being one? Or Gaia in general?
Lutie-loo: I stay away from scary n00bs, and try my best to tolerate newbies. Eventually they get better at things so I can't blame them. I'm sure the first two posts I ever made on Gaia made me look pretty stupid. I get frustrated when there's lag. D= I'm sure everyone else does too though.
Laitue: I know you said that you're not so much into the items anymore but do you have a favorite item on Gaia? Or a least favorite?
Lutie-loo: I like a lot of items. I don't think I have a favourite. I despise Net tops. They just bother me. I can't say why though. *gonk*
Laitue: We’ve all had our share of embarrassing moments on Gaia, does one in particular stick in your mind?
Lutie-loo: Flaming someone, and getting bit in the arse because I wasn't too good at it. *gonk* I felt so foolish... *scuffs feet*
Laitue: What first attracted you to the guild?
Lutie-loo: At first I was very reluctant to join any guild. I finally gave in due to Elixie's nagging. She is my best friend after all. So I got bucked up and said who cares I'll just have fun. I don't regret giving into her nagging one bit =P xD
Laitue: Is it hard being a member of the Crew? I know I lot of people covet those kinds of positions, any advice for them?
Lutie-loo: Being a part of the Crew is nothing special. You don't really get asked for help a lot. Only on very rare occaisions. Most of the time you're just forced to be friendly and mean when you don't want to [IE locking other people's topics. It makes them feel angry a bit, y'know. xD] It's Elixie really that gets the complaints, suggestions, etc... Plus it takes a bit of getting used to since you have the edit button where the quote usually is. It's not that hard though. I say just be yourself. I think if you want to be mod, just be real active and helpful, etc... [Don't forget good grammar, and hopefully, better spelling than mine.] Then Xie will probably discuss it with the rest of the crew. *nodnod*
Laitue: Now that all those are out’ve the way, what can you tell us about the person behind the screen-name?
Lutie-loo: I like to think, I'm a lot like me online. I am a very flexible person, in the sense that if I'm too perky compared to who I'm talking to I won't do as many stupid or outrageous things. I always try to make people happy, and I have a hard time understanding people that don't like help, and aren't very sociable. At first I can be very shy, but I seem to be growing out of it. A lot of people tell me I'm good at making them smile when they're down, and all that caring stuff. *gonk* I can be very moody as well. One minute I feel like I'm on cloud nine the next I might just strangle you. *sweat* I'm very defensive and I can have a strong grip on things (in other words, clingy.) I'm a slave to my friends and I will stand up for them no matter what. I'm also very messy. I can hardly take care of myself. I'm also very fond of drawing, school, music, and technology.
Laitue: Thanks for the interview, it’s much appreciated. ^^
Lutie-loo: Anytime, it was fun. xD
Rants - By Sigurd S.
Coming Soon
Donation Letters - By -TS- Alex
Coming Soon
F A S I O N
------------------------------------------
by Lutie-Loo
- Avatar of the Month
Coming Soon
Trends
Comming Soon
New Items
Coming Soon
F U N . S T U F F
------------------------------------------
- Horoscopes - By pixie65



Recipes - By Mr. Gentleman
Coming Soon
O T H E R
------------------------------------------
- Credits
-None Yet
Help
Interested in helping out this newspaper? PM elixie and submit your ideas!
