Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Who do you like/dislike that is a member of the guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:35 am


Topic courtesy of member Keenyos.

This topic is for entertainment purposes only; of course, some people may get offended as some are rather light-skinned on certain subjects, such as how others see them, but that is really no reason to get upset. The idea is harmless until proven otherwise, so please, keep your posts and clutter of 'it will cause problems' off the bored, and in my inbox.

Aside from that, this is Keenyos' thread. Any posts that downgrade it or her will be deleted to keep clutter to a minimum.

With that said, post away.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:53 am


Thank you Sigurd. whee

keenyos


keenyos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:57 am


Likes exclaim

Eliscard
Teh Paige
Lutie-Loo
Sigurd S.
[-Radioactive-]


...I love you all... gonk heart But those 5 are my favorites.

I do not dislike anyone yet.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:04 am


Like: Elixie, Lootie-Loo, Keenyos

Dislike: UnikornTiger (I think), Butters and Stan.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:05 am


I like:
-the list was taking too long to put together. So I'm just going to leave both blank.-

I don't like:
-I couldn't find anyone I didn't like. Seriously. gonk -
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:06 am


Like: Noone yet.

Dislike: Well, normally, people automatically start off on the dislike meter, but, I have a soft spot for weirdos, bohemians, and eccentrics... So, noone yet.

Krey


keenyos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:07 am


Lutie-Loo
I like:
-the list was taking too long to put together. So I'm just going to leave both blank.-

I don't like:
-I couldn't find anyone I didn't like. Seriously. gonk -

Your hat...is too cool. surprised gonk
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:13 am


Sigurd S.
Like: Elixie, Lootie-Loo, Keenyos

Dislike: UnikornTiger (I think), Butters and Stan.

And that is the reason you own my soul. gonk 3nodding

keenyos


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:14 am


keenyos
Your hat...is too cool. surprised gonk
Your bunny ears bring back shocking early-gaia memories. surprised heart

I used to wear them all the time. =D They're hot.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:22 am


Like: Sigurd, Radioactive, Teh Paige, Irmes. There's probably more, just to lazy to list them all.

Dislike: No one yet. And I doubt anyone will be added to this list since I am usually easy going and rarely hold a grudge against people o.o;

Cyber Grape

Assimilated Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

keenyos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:25 am


Lutie-Loo
keenyos
Your hat...is too cool. surprised gonk
Your bunny ears bring back shocking early-gaia memories. surprised heart

I used to wear them all the time. =D They're hot.

My love for them is unmatchable. When I look at them I feel all fuzzy. 4laugh surprised heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:46 pm


Likes:
Eliscard
keenyos
Gisle
Butters and Stan
Lutie-Loo
onecrazysuzie
UnderworldTorrent
elixie

Dislikes: I don't dislike anyone and I don't think I will.

malapropism life


Missanu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:55 pm


I Like: Everyone
I Don't Like: No one.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:59 pm


Since I don't know much of anyone here yet, I can't really say. But anyone who takes advantage of me will be in my loath list forever.

Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keenyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:02 pm


Momo K.
Since I don't know much of anyone here yet, I can't really say. But anyone who takes advantage of me will be in my loath list forever.

I will be sure not to take advantage of you then. gonk
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//