Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Everyone read this!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biospark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:55 am


http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=329542

I smell a dirty little rat planing to spy. What do you think we should do?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:48 pm


woah. thanks for looking this up...i would sooo beware!!!
as for me, i will spy myself until i ge tthe full understanding of their intentions... eek
make sure you keep on this though

Persynthone


Biospark

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:51 pm


I will keep on it. I already know most of their plans from lurking.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:15 pm


Biospark
I will keep on it. I already know most of their plans from lurking.
Me too. They are very aggressive. sad

Jamizoid


Jamizoid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:16 pm


And watch for this one too:
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:35 pm


I think he's played way too many video games and hasn't the foggiest idea what anything happening is really like.

Espionage work! Oh no! He will be able to see our latest drawings and be one of the first to mention where things like signs can be found! He will be able to tell all his evil guild members just when we are giving pins away, and worse! Reveal the identities of the winners!

Besides, what is there to infiltrate? We're a public guild. You don't even need to be a member to post here, much less to see what is going on. "this war will be won in the shadows" Oh give me a break.
"Gambino's Resistance" Private, can be viewed by the public.
"Gaian Army" Public.
"Striking Shadows of Gambino" Public.
"Gambino's Army" Public.
The ONLY Gambino specific guild that can't be openly viewed bythe public is "The Imperial Gambino Resistance" And I really doubt they have any spooky spooky schemes that mister ninja here can go about thwarting. I think the owner, DapperDanMan had the right idea when he basically replied with "WTF are you talking about you nutcase?"

I remain unconcerned.

Gren1618


TeddiiDragon

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:46 pm


Gren1618
I think he's played way too many video games and hasn't the foggiest idea what anything happening is really like.

Espionage work! Oh no! He will be able to see our latest drawings and be one of the first to mention where things like signs can be found! He will be able to tell all his evil guild members just when we are giving pins away, and worse! Reveal the identities of the winners!

Besides, what is there to infiltrate? We're a public guild. You don't even need to be a member to post here, much less to see what is going on. "this war will be won in the shadows" Oh give me a break.
"Gambino's Resistance" Private, can be viewed by the public.
"Gaian Army" Public.
"Striking Shadows of Gambino" Public.
"Gambino's Army" Public.
The ONLY Gambino specific guild that can't be openly viewed bythe public is "The Imperial Gambino Resistance" And I really doubt they have any spooky spooky schemes that mister ninja here can go about thwarting. I think the owner, DapperDanMan had the right idea when he basically replied with "WTF are you talking about you nutcase?"

I remain unconcerned.


Well said!! 3nodding

hrmm....it seems like there are some helson supporters that are smarter than we thought ninja
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:01 pm


Biospark
What do you think we should do?


nothing, except maybe laugh.

H2DK

Unbeatable Lunatic


Rohjin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:50 am


Jaw Breaker
Biospark
What do you think we should do?


nothing, except maybe laugh.
blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:10 pm


I would offer my assistance if I knew what more was going on but that link did not work for me and so I could not read it.

Can someone fill me in or is it not to be for concern?

deadaccountnecro2



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:08 pm


no need to concern. Gambino's back, and the VonHelson's are still dead! Yes! Long live Gambino!!!!!
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//