Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Sigurd wants gold. Talk to him. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:54 pm


Because he is a greedy, greedy b*****d. I shall shameless ask that any gold you can spare be directed at me, and if you can't spare it, don't both. Just talk to me about something.

If you know anything about guns, and they interest you, that is one hell of a conversation starter with me.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:40 pm


Unfortunatly, I know nothing of guns... Other than how to load and fire a revolver, and how much it hurts to load a clip for a semi-auto.... But, I do know a bit about european weaponry. gonk

Krey


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:46 pm


I roleplayed yesterday. And I got killed.

I got shot with a modified. F- something.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:14 am


Krey
Unfortunatly, I know nothing of guns... Other than how to load and fire a revolver, and how much it hurts to load a clip for a semi-auto.... But, I do know a bit about european weaponry. gonk


It hurts to load a clip for semi-automatic pistols?

Not if you do it right... though, I can see where someone less experienced can get their thumb jammed.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:15 am


Lutie-Loo
I roleplayed yesterday. And I got killed.

I got shot with a modified. F- something.


That's vague enough... uh...

The only gun that comes to mind is 'FNP90.' Then again, as far as I know, those can't be modified.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:21 am


Sigurd S.

That's vague enough... uh...

The only gun that comes to mind is 'FNP90.' Then again, as far as I know, those can't be modified.


It was discribed as being able to shoot aprx. 900 bullets in a single minute =o =D

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:25 am


Lutie-Loo
Sigurd S.

That's vague enough... uh...

The only gun that comes to mind is 'FNP90.' Then again, as far as I know, those can't be modified.


It was discribed as being able to shoot aprx. 900 bullets in a single minute =o =D


In other words, probably not possible. Did you explain it as an assault rifle, pistol, submachine gun?

If it was a minigun, it would be more than possible. Assault rifle? Probably not. If you can, get me a link to this role-play.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:30 am


Sigurd S.
In other words, probably not possible. Did you explain it as an assault rifle, pistol, submachine gun?

If it was a minigun, it would be more than possible. Assault rifle? Probably not. If you can, get me a link to this role-play.

It would probably be a submachine gun. That's the way it was used... Holding down the trigger. But chances are I'm very wrong. I know nothing about guns, really.

It was in MSN. If my friend happens to come across this thread and reads all this, he could probably explain it to you.

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:32 am


Lutie-Loo
Sigurd S.
In other words, probably not possible. Did you explain it as an assault rifle, pistol, submachine gun?

If it was a minigun, it would be more than possible. Assault rifle? Probably not. If you can, get me a link to this role-play.

It would probably be a submachine gun. That's the way it was used... Holding down the trigger. But chances are I'm very wrong. I know nothing about guns, really.

It was in MSN. If my friend happens to come across this thread and reads all this, he could probably explain it to you.


Ah, okay. Who would your friend be?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:34 am


Sigurd S.

Ah, okay. Who would your friend be?


[ Pat ]

Have I bored you yet? surprised

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:36 am


Lutie-Loo
Sigurd S.

Ah, okay. Who would your friend be?


[ Pat ]

Have I bored you yet? surprised


I've seen him around before.

And no, hardly... if it seems that way, sorry; I'm extremely tired, but can't sleep. razz

How has your week been so far?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:44 am


Sigurd S.

I've seen him around before.

And no, hardly... if it seems that way, sorry; I'm extremely tired, but can't sleep. razz

How has your week been so far?

xp I didn't mean you were. I was just wondering. Since I seem to recall you saying most everyone bored the s**t out of you.

There was too much learning involved in my week. I'm not anxious to go back home either.
[I've been living with my aunt who lives in the city next to mine for the summer, because it's nicer here. It's not so boring. Like Richmond. Where I live. xP]

What about you?

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:44 am


Sigurd S.
Krey
Unfortunatly, I know nothing of guns... Other than how to load and fire a revolver, and how much it hurts to load a clip for a semi-auto.... But, I do know a bit about european weaponry. gonk


It hurts to load a clip for semi-automatic pistols?

Not if you do it right... though, I can see where someone less experienced can get their thumb jammed.

My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:47 am


Krey
My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before.

...!

Is that where you stand in some weird cubicle like thing and shoot pices of paper?

Lutie-Loo
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:48 am


Krey
Sigurd S.
Krey
Unfortunatly, I know nothing of guns... Other than how to load and fire a revolver, and how much it hurts to load a clip for a semi-auto.... But, I do know a bit about european weaponry. gonk


It hurts to load a clip for semi-automatic pistols?

Not if you do it right... though, I can see where someone less experienced can get their thumb jammed.

My Dad took me shooting one day, and it was the first time I ever handled a gun of any kind. gonk I liked the revolver more, but, that's probably because it was smaller, easier to aim, and less heavy. So, yeah, I had no experiance with a semi auto before.


Revolvers are overall better guns for a beginner, but I'd always pick a Glock over a Colt Army any day. Once you get used to the rapid firing of a semi-automatic pistol, it's like second nature.

Plus, most of the time, the only thing weighing it down is the clip and ammunition inside. The more you fire, the lighter it gets.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//