Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ: Favorite moment with music Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:41 am


So, what was your favorite moment in DragonBall Z that had music? And then I mean that it was sung by someone X3

My favorite moment was when Trunks had a 'dream/flashback' of the future world and you heard Mind Power ^^ Son Gohan going SSJ2 with Spirit VS Spirit playing was awesome too. ^^
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:46 pm


I liked the music from "Bardock: Father of Goku" when Bardock perceives what Goku will do. 3nodding

SYFFER
Captain


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:50 am


SYFFER
I liked the music from "Bardock: Father of Goku" when Bardock perceives what Goku will do. 3nodding


I think that was Solid State Scouter. ^^
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:45 pm


MikoBura
SYFFER
I liked the music from "Bardock: Father of Goku" when Bardock perceives what Goku will do. 3nodding


I think that was Solid State Scouter. ^^
Yup I think so too 3nodding . That was great.

SYFFER
Captain


Gingivitis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:05 pm


SYFFER
I liked the music from "Bardock: Father of Goku" when Bardock perceives what Goku will do. 3nodding

Yeah, I'mma say that's my favorite, too.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:10 pm


that ones cool,but when my bro had the video of broly kicking the crap outta everyone,and the mortal kombat was playing..dbz megamix i think thtas it,i like that.but the thing you said is cool to mikobura.

Reiasukayui


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:00 pm


I also liek the Perfect Cell theme. I found the techno Remix version and downloaded it. I use it in some of my movies when I want to look as evil as possible twisted
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:47 am


SYFFER
I also liek the Perfect Cell theme. I found the techno Remix version and downloaded it. I use it in some of my movies when I want to look as evil as possible twisted


Iew I *hate* the dub music! They ruined DBZ, there isn't ONE moment when there is just the wind blowing. Evil FUNi...

Oh yeah, I saw the episode 'Grandpa Goku, I'm Pan!' yesterday and a song played in Gohan's house... It was Ore Ga Yaranakya Dare Ga Yaru by Kageyama Hironobu... ^^ That's also the movie 13 ending.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


SailorSnowflack

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:48 pm


I like the music when Gohan turned ss2 and was fighting Cell.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:37 am


SailorSnowflack
I like the music when Gohan turned ss2 and was fighting Cell.


Spirit VS Spirit biggrin

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:26 pm


i like the music in the first Broly movie when goku fights him.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:10 pm


i love the background song that is played when gohan turns supersaiyan 2 and when you see a birdy which i thought was wierd...

Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol


HUNTER KILUA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:29 pm


I like the music when Gohan turned ss2 and was fighting Cell.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:04 pm


Sango2006
i love the background song that is played when gohan turns supersaiyan 2 and when you see a birdy which i thought was wierd...

Yes. That was good music.

TidusJr


Trunks Chic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:30 pm


I didn't mind the english dub music that much (which was done by Bruce Falconer), but I hate the stuff they put in the English dub moives. There will be a dramatic scene and they'll have this crazy hard-rock in the background, and it confused me.

I like the opening songs for the Japanese movies the best, and Head Cha-La is on my most played list on my computer. And even with how much I didn't like GT, I thought Dan Dan was a pretty cool song too.
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//