Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
You know what sounds fun?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rohjin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:25 pm


Let's all go to the mansion and riot!!! We can go scream
DOWN WITH THE HELSONS!!! (bump)

(the bump is JUST so we don't get too spammy. We post this in all boards and steal the eggs too MUWHAHAHAHAHAAH xd )
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:47 pm


I made a Gambino Revolution siggy! *huggles siggy* Now...I am a true Gambino Fan/Madman

Rohjin


Sheko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:53 pm


Heheh. I think the picture is a nice touch.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:17 am


Sheko
Heheh. I think the picture is a nice touch.


ah you were at the easter forum just now right ? (your green makes me remember)


hum btw ... I don't think we can post at the mansion anymore

Akane1412

Aged Glitch

10,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sheko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:24 am


lol. Yup. My green has gotten comments throughout the night. xd

I don't know why I'm green though. Well...I'm off to bed. *yawns*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:55 pm


Sheko
Heheh. I think the picture is a nice touch.
Yes it is 3nodding

Rohjin


sobbing for blues

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:03 am


they are dead
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:20 pm


DOOM

lilblueman



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:41 pm


locking since this was associated with the easter event (I think)
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//