Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
These kids are really getting on my nerves... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:17 am


So I'm taking these Korean classes every Saturday for about 3 hours, and I"m in a class with all these little kids from ages 5-8. Right now this girl is arguing with me whether or not the classes are 2 hours or 3 hours. stressed

Really getting annoying.

And the 5 year old keeps asking me every few minutes "Can I play the game?" The game being some Internet game where you dress up these anime-like girls up with clothes.
Ugh. They're getting on my nerves.
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:32 am


Oh... geez.... were you able to scare them away.... I find that not paying attention to them makes them go away.... you just have to look forward and pretned you can't hear them and they might go away..... otherwise tell the parents of the spawn or make a scence in the class about how disruptive the kids are.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:44 am


The school is just this Korean family's house, btw.

Anyways, everybody in this "school" already knows that the kids run around chasing each other. I would've finished this book an hour ago if I hadn't been distracted by the kids.

Luckily I had my CD player to distract me from the kids yelling, or I would've cracked under the stress.

And the parents are completely oblivious to the kids behavior in this "school", btw.
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:26 pm


Chibi Alien Monster
The school is just this Korean family's house, btw.

Anyways, everybody in this "school" already knows that the kids run around chasing each other. I would've finished this book an hour ago if I hadn't been distracted by the kids.

Luckily I had my CD player to distract me from the kids yelling, or I would've cracked under the stress.

And the parents are completely oblivious to the kids behavior in this "school", btw.
Well that is good.... if you were evil... like me you could do subtle things to the kids... like trip them when they run by you or scare them.... or bump them and make them fall over... but that could be dangerous if you are the only person there who does not want kids.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:03 am


XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
The school is just this Korean family's house, btw.

Anyways, everybody in this "school" already knows that the kids run around chasing each other. I would've finished this book an hour ago if I hadn't been distracted by the kids.

Luckily I had my CD player to distract me from the kids yelling, or I would've cracked under the stress.

And the parents are completely oblivious to the kids behavior in this "school", btw.
Well that is good.... if you were evil... like me you could do subtle things to the kids... like trip them when they run by you or scare them.... or bump them and make them fall over... but that could be dangerous if you are the only person there who does not want kids.
Wow. That sounds fun. xd I always thought of being their friends or whatever so they'll listen to me more often. But being evil sounds even better.
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:36 am


Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
The school is just this Korean family's house, btw.

Anyways, everybody in this "school" already knows that the kids run around chasing each other. I would've finished this book an hour ago if I hadn't been distracted by the kids.

Luckily I had my CD player to distract me from the kids yelling, or I would've cracked under the stress.

And the parents are completely oblivious to the kids behavior in this "school", btw.
Well that is good.... if you were evil... like me you could do subtle things to the kids... like trip them when they run by you or scare them.... or bump them and make them fall over... but that could be dangerous if you are the only person there who does not want kids.
Wow. That sounds fun. xd I always thought of being their friends or whatever so they'll listen to me more often. But being evil sounds even better.
Just make sure that their parents don't have agression problems when it relates to their kids.... ahhh the one time I was GLAD they lock all the doors to the residence halls sweatdrop

Oh yeah... and if you befriend the kids.... everyone will think you are lying when you say you are childfree... I have found that if you show any emotional attachment or fondness of children people denounce you as a young liar...

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:53 am


XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
The school is just this Korean family's house, btw.

Anyways, everybody in this "school" already knows that the kids run around chasing each other. I would've finished this book an hour ago if I hadn't been distracted by the kids.

Luckily I had my CD player to distract me from the kids yelling, or I would've cracked under the stress.

And the parents are completely oblivious to the kids behavior in this "school", btw.
Well that is good.... if you were evil... like me you could do subtle things to the kids... like trip them when they run by you or scare them.... or bump them and make them fall over... but that could be dangerous if you are the only person there who does not want kids.
Wow. That sounds fun. xd I always thought of being their friends or whatever so they'll listen to me more often. But being evil sounds even better.
Just make sure that their parents don't have agression problems when it relates to their kids.... ahhh the one time I was GLAD they lock all the doors to the residence halls sweatdrop

Oh yeah... and if you befriend the kids.... everyone will think you are lying when you say you are childfree... I have found that if you show any emotional attachment or fondness of children people denounce you as a young liar...
Eh. I've noticed that too. My mom noticed I was slightly close to one of the kids there and when I told her I don't want kids after she said I would make a great mom, she said I would change my mind.

We've done that 3-5 times already.

".... your kids..."
"But I don't want kids."
"When I was your age I didnt' want kids and didn't want to get married. When you grow older you'll want to get married and have kids."

I felt like telling I'll never have any kids in the first place seeing how I like girls, but then I remembered she doesn't like homosexuals and held my tongue.
If she knew I'm a lesbian, she'll probably kick me out or something.
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:45 am


Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
The school is just this Korean family's house, btw.

Anyways, everybody in this "school" already knows that the kids run around chasing each other. I would've finished this book an hour ago if I hadn't been distracted by the kids.

Luckily I had my CD player to distract me from the kids yelling, or I would've cracked under the stress.

And the parents are completely oblivious to the kids behavior in this "school", btw.
Well that is good.... if you were evil... like me you could do subtle things to the kids... like trip them when they run by you or scare them.... or bump them and make them fall over... but that could be dangerous if you are the only person there who does not want kids.
Wow. That sounds fun. xd I always thought of being their friends or whatever so they'll listen to me more often. But being evil sounds even better.
Just make sure that their parents don't have agression problems when it relates to their kids.... ahhh the one time I was GLAD they lock all the doors to the residence halls sweatdrop

Oh yeah... and if you befriend the kids.... everyone will think you are lying when you say you are childfree... I have found that if you show any emotional attachment or fondness of children people denounce you as a young liar...
Eh. I've noticed that too. My mom noticed I was slightly close to one of the kids there and when I told her I don't want kids after she said I would make a great mom, she said I would change my mind.

We've done that 3-5 times already.

".... your kids..."
"But I don't want kids."
"When I was your age I didnt' want kids and didn't want to get married. When you grow older you'll want to get married and have kids."

I felt like telling I'll never have any kids in the first place seeing how I like girls, but then I remembered she doesn't like homosexuals and held my tongue.
If she knew I'm a lesbian, she'll probably kick me out or something.
Ahhh yes..... my mom constantly tells me how great of a dad I will make. She says I would make a better parent than my two sisters who actually want to reproduce. Oh well I just don't listen to her.... funny thing... my Aunts and Grandma have no problem believing me about the topic....

Yes you can tell her after you live on your own. Sometimes you just have to bit the bullet and keep a secret to have a roof over your head.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:27 pm


XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
The school is just this Korean family's house, btw.

Anyways, everybody in this "school" already knows that the kids run around chasing each other. I would've finished this book an hour ago if I hadn't been distracted by the kids.

Luckily I had my CD player to distract me from the kids yelling, or I would've cracked under the stress.

And the parents are completely oblivious to the kids behavior in this "school", btw.
Well that is good.... if you were evil... like me you could do subtle things to the kids... like trip them when they run by you or scare them.... or bump them and make them fall over... but that could be dangerous if you are the only person there who does not want kids.
Wow. That sounds fun. xd I always thought of being their friends or whatever so they'll listen to me more often. But being evil sounds even better.
Just make sure that their parents don't have agression problems when it relates to their kids.... ahhh the one time I was GLAD they lock all the doors to the residence halls sweatdrop

Oh yeah... and if you befriend the kids.... everyone will think you are lying when you say you are childfree... I have found that if you show any emotional attachment or fondness of children people denounce you as a young liar...
Eh. I've noticed that too. My mom noticed I was slightly close to one of the kids there and when I told her I don't want kids after she said I would make a great mom, she said I would change my mind.

We've done that 3-5 times already.

".... your kids..."
"But I don't want kids."
"When I was your age I didnt' want kids and didn't want to get married. When you grow older you'll want to get married and have kids."

I felt like telling I'll never have any kids in the first place seeing how I like girls, but then I remembered she doesn't like homosexuals and held my tongue.
If she knew I'm a lesbian, she'll probably kick me out or something.
Ahhh yes..... my mom constantly tells me how great of a dad I will make. She says I would make a better parent than my two sisters who actually want to reproduce. Oh well I just don't listen to her.... funny thing... my Aunts and Grandma have no problem believing me about the topic....

Yes you can tell her after you live on your own. Sometimes you just have to bit the bullet and keep a secret to have a roof over your head.
sweatdrop Sorry Xeno, but I always thought you were a girl because of your avi. *feels stupid for the third time in the past ten minutes*
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:03 pm


Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Chibi Alien Monster
Wow. That sounds fun. xd I always thought of being their friends or whatever so they'll listen to me more often. But being evil sounds even better.
Just make sure that their parents don't have agression problems when it relates to their kids.... ahhh the one time I was GLAD they lock all the doors to the residence halls sweatdrop

Oh yeah... and if you befriend the kids.... everyone will think you are lying when you say you are childfree... I have found that if you show any emotional attachment or fondness of children people denounce you as a young liar...
Eh. I've noticed that too. My mom noticed I was slightly close to one of the kids there and when I told her I don't want kids after she said I would make a great mom, she said I would change my mind.

We've done that 3-5 times already.

".... your kids..."
"But I don't want kids."
"When I was your age I didnt' want kids and didn't want to get married. When you grow older you'll want to get married and have kids."

I felt like telling I'll never have any kids in the first place seeing how I like girls, but then I remembered she doesn't like homosexuals and held my tongue.
If she knew I'm a lesbian, she'll probably kick me out or something.
Ahhh yes..... my mom constantly tells me how great of a dad I will make. She says I would make a better parent than my two sisters who actually want to reproduce. Oh well I just don't listen to her.... funny thing... my Aunts and Grandma have no problem believing me about the topic....

Yes you can tell her after you live on your own. Sometimes you just have to bit the bullet and keep a secret to have a roof over your head.
sweatdrop Sorry Xeno, but I always thought you were a girl because of your avi. *feels stupid for the third time in the past ten minutes*
Oh sorry... I thought everyone knew this was my replacement account for XeeReiji... oh well your mistake it is all cool. Yeah, I am a boy.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:21 am


Accidentally teach the kids dirty words. surprised If nothing else it will be entertaining.

Sweet, another lesbian. We win at childfree.
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:45 pm


Soppon
Accidentally teach the kids dirty words. surprised If nothing else it will be entertaining.

Sweet, another lesbian. We win at childfree.
Yeah, use them as like compliments... be like "Your a little s**t" and then tell them s**t means "sweetheart"... oh fun times....

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Chibi Alien Monster

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:57 pm


XenoReiji
Soppon
Accidentally teach the kids dirty words. surprised If nothing else it will be entertaining.

Sweet, another lesbian. We win at childfree.
Yeah, use them as like compliments... be like "Your a little s**t" and then tell them s**t means "sweetheart"... oh fun times....
xd That's so freakin' sweet!

But I'm pretty sure all the kids but the 5 year old knows that "s**t" is a "bad word." xp And what it means. neutral
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:23 pm


Chibi Alien Monster
XenoReiji
Soppon
Accidentally teach the kids dirty words. surprised If nothing else it will be entertaining.

Sweet, another lesbian. We win at childfree.
Yeah, use them as like compliments... be like "Your a little s**t" and then tell them s**t means "sweetheart"... oh fun times....
xd That's so freakin' sweet!

But I'm pretty sure all the kids but the 5 year old knows that "s**t" is a "bad word." xp And what it means. neutral
Then find big words that are intellectually bad.... like fornicate.... or umm... umm..... well that is all I got...

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


Soppon
Crew

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:35 pm


THen make things awkward for the parents. Accidentally on purpose mention things like condoms and tampons. Or use terms like emasculate or sodomy.

Mastication would be fun to use too. Especially since little kids always mangle words and some of them could say it more like masturbation.

Kids that young seriously know what s**t means? Wtf is wrong with society. I learned damn from my grade 5 teacher because it was in our novel study book. rofl
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//