|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:27 am
My bf tells me the other day that before he met me, he had sex with a girl. She may be pregnant with his kid or her ex's kid. They don't know who the father is yet.
Should I dump him?
The worst part is what he said to me. "You can be the secondary mama." ....ewwww.. I don't think so! gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:21 pm
wait and see who's it is maybe? if it's not his, it's all fine, if it IS his- run for it like your being chased by a wild grisley bear.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:21 pm
BritishRoxtar My bf tells me the other day that before he met me, he had sex with a girl. She may be pregnant with his kid or her ex's kid. They don't know who the father is yet. Should I dump him? The worst part is what he said to me. "You can be the secondary mama." ....ewwww.. I don't think so! gonk Well he did say "May" and if he is a good person I don't see any reason to dump him. Just be sure that he knows you are not ANY kind of mama.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:55 pm
Okay. Thank you. He's a decent guy.. There is one other thing I am worried about though. He talks an awful lot about sex. I don't mind talking a little about it or making a joke.. but.. I dunno.. for some reason.. I find it.. rather repulsive.. that he keeps talking about it. Is there something wrong with me, or am I justified in my thoughts? gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:54 pm
BritishRoxtar Okay. Thank you. He's a decent guy.. There is one other thing I am worried about though. He talks an awful lot about sex. I don't mind talking a little about it or making a joke.. but.. I dunno.. for some reason.. I find it.. rather repulsive.. that he keeps talking about it. Is there something wrong with me, or am I justified in my thoughts? gonk eek ANOTHER ASEXUAL xd question
No you are justified to your view of the world. If that is the way you feel there is nothing wrong with it. Tell him, or randomly change the top whenever he talks about it. I know for me I really have not interest in sex, hence forth why I am asexual, I don't mind talking about philosophy attached to sex but otherwise I don't care to be a part of the conversation. But it is TOTALLY cool that you feel that way. Don't let others tell you otherwise. If this is something that really bothers you then talk to a psychologist or a sex therapist. I am pretty sure they can give you pills to force an interest.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:53 pm
--they have pills for that? eek they have pills for everything don't they?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:19 am
bluecherry --they have pills for that? eek they have pills for everything don't they? Yeah they put hormones in you to make you horney as opposed to drugs in you that make you vaseodilate. But you would have to see a shrink to get them.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:59 pm
Ah, okay. I suppose this explains my urgent need to run away when someone starts talking about sex. gonk I do feel attractions towards people, but, I dunno, once someone starts talking about it, ugh.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:24 pm
BritishRoxtar Ah, okay. I suppose this explains my urgent need to run away when someone starts talking about sex. gonk I do feel attractions towards people, but, I dunno, once someone starts talking about it, ugh. Yeah that is fine, not what some would call natural, but fine. Like I said I am indifferent to the idea, unless forced to choose then I am against it. Just make sure that it is know that you do not want to be a part of that topic when it comes up.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:12 pm
Okay. Thanks. I appreciate it. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:28 pm
besides, I've always been of the opinion that unless your getting into theory, sex is something to be done not talked about. Talking about it is just annyoying to people and strange. Nobody really wants to hear about what your doing. That's each person's own buisness.
by the way- "vaseodilate" didn't come up in any form in the dictionary sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:16 am
bluecherry besides, I've always been of the opinion that unless your getting into theory, sex is something to be done not talked about. Talking about it is just annyoying to people and strange. Nobody really wants to hear about what your doing. That's each person's own buisness. by the way- "vaseodilate" didn't come up in any form in the dictionary sweatdrop Ummm try Vaseodilation.... basically the word means that all your blood vessels expand allowing more blood to pass through your body and decreasing your BP.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:55 pm
ooooooooooooh, that makes sense now. ("vaseo"-- I did think it had something to do with the heart.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:02 pm
bluecherry ooooooooooooh, that makes sense now. ("vaseo"-- I did think it had something to do with the heart.) Vaseo is short of Vascular which is a general term for the tubes that your body has to pump fluid. So yes it is related to the heart as well.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|