Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Hollywood Guild
THE THIEF LORD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you seen it?
  yes
  no
View Results

[The_Amazing_Chocolatier]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:52 pm


I just love this movie! I think it's so cute!

I also love "The little Vampire" which is another movie Rollo Weeks (Skipio/The Thief Lord) was in.

What did you think about the book/movie?
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:19 pm


I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!!
And I think the book was really well written...so I say....very good...

BlueDude#2


Pandamaru

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:06 pm


I haven't seen the Thief Lord yet, though I would like to. I only hope Hollywood didn't ruin it like Ella Enchanted. However, I did read the book and it was very cool. I just felt a little depressed in the ending of it though. Not sure why... neutral
Reply
The Hollywood Guild

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//