Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Childfree Guild
Babies are ugly Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:57 pm


Especially when they scream and their face gets all blotchy and snot comes out their nose.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 pm


I agree. I've never been able to understand why most people insist on calling them "cute" or "adorable." *Shudders*

dorian greybeard


bluecherry

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:39 pm


I know! gonk they're just these lumps of oozy flesh. and I swear, all their faces are almost EXACTLY alike unless they've got some huge birth defect. I swear the people who see the new borns and start naming what parent's parts it has are totaly full of it. Really, if hospitals didn't tag those things, we'd have mixed up babies all over the place...if we don't already stare
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:11 pm


Tell me something I don't know....

I was buying Chicken...mmmm chicken.... today at the local grocery store... and there as this baby in the cart in front of me... making noises and drooling and stuff... it was NASTY!!!...

And everyone around me was cooing... and stuff... lucky all I got from people was some confused/dirty looks.

XenoReiji
Vice Captain


BritishRoxtar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:23 pm


Yush, babies are ugly. They scare me.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:59 pm


Most mammal babies are ugly when they come out, since they haven't gotten fur yet and their eyes aren't open. But humans, for some reason, can not handle the thought that their young would ever at any time be ugly. BUT THEY'RE STILL UGLY, GODDAMNIT. All wrinkly and red-faced and gurgling and pissing. And humans NEVER grow fur. Humans are no where near as cute as kittens. *cuddles kitty*

S. Shark


Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:43 pm


There are alot more cute adults than there are babies.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:55 pm


sybex Shark
All wrinkly and red-faced and gurgling and pissing. And humans NEVER grow fur.

well, there are exceptions to that rule. razz

bluecherry


XenoReiji
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:22 am


sybex Shark
Most mammal babies are ugly when they come out, since they haven't gotten fur yet and their eyes aren't open. But humans, for some reason, can not handle the thought that their young would ever at any time be ugly. BUT THEY'RE STILL UGLY, GODDAMNIT. All wrinkly and red-faced and gurgling and pissing. And humans NEVER grow fur. Humans are no where near as cute as kittens. *cuddles kitty*
eek eek crying ~Wants to Cuddle Kitty~
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:47 pm


bluecherry
sybex Shark
All wrinkly and red-faced and gurgling and pissing. And humans NEVER grow fur.

well, there are exceptions to that rule. razz
I mean fur like cats have. Not leg, armpit, back, etc. hair. xd Kitty fur is soft has has pretty patterns. Human hair can never be pretty like that.

Unless you mean some infants don't piss. O_O;;

S. Shark


bluecherry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:34 pm


hehe, no, I was refering to the genetic disease some people get where their entire body really does have hair all over it so they look furry. Its too bad for the people though, they used to have to make livings as side show freaks in the old days.
oh, I was in the pet store today though with a friend of mine. I petted many a nice soft furry animal. 4laugh Problem is, when people who recognize you work in the pet store it's less fun because you can't make a fool of yourself as freely playing with the animals.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:49 am


i know. especially newborns. ugly little buggers. all red and scrunched faces.
NOT attractive or cute in any way.

Jaxaelin


CGurp

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:06 pm


this reminds me, my brother keeps saying babies are cute, i once dissented and said they weren't. my mom was all frantic and said they were trying to dismiss the fact that not EVERYBODY thinks they're cute. stare

i hate the fact that humans sympathizes things that they think are attractive. like if a person heard about some kids they'd have more sympathy for the attractive ones (younger,cuter,etc.) than the less atractive ones.
they should be equal or sympathize on the ones that had good mind, talant, and personalities.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:57 pm


really, I agree. The looks of a person aren't something they tried for or earned in any way (well, unless they had surgery, and aside from things like dieing your hair and such), they're just luck of the draw genetics. That's no reason for them to be any better a creature or more deserving of anything. Ofcourse though, in the same manner know that I don't mean that I think anything should be held against anybody for being good looking either. The fact of it being genetic means it's a moot point to there quality of person and how they should be treated.

bluecherry


Freebird4077

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:12 pm


Not only are they ugly, they're also filthy.
Reply
The Childfree Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//