Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ: Bishounen Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:02 pm


Who is the most goodlooking male character from DragonBall Z?

My personal favourite is Trunks from the future. ^^
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:36 pm


heart Mirai Trunks heart is the best, with his sexy purple hair.

Vegeta is really hot though too.

Trunks Chic


Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:43 pm


vegeta- his hairstyle roxs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:17 pm


Vegitto! heart

Then Goku then Krillin! whee

Kamikalo


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:38 am


Oh come on!! >.< EVERYONE knows who I like, If you don't by now then your a little dim. sweatdrop

heart Goku heart
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:41 pm


Kamikalo
Vegitto! heart

Then Goku then Krillin! whee


Krillin??? That's the first time I've heard him referred to as a bishouen. I guess it's better than one of my friends who has the hots for Piccolo.

Trunks Chic


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:06 pm


Trunks Chic
Kamikalo
Vegitto! heart

Then Goku then Krillin! whee


Krillin??? That's the first time I've heard him referred to as a bishouen. I guess it's better than one of my friends who has the hots for Piccolo.

Short is sexy. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:24 am


Ah well, I also like Tenshinhan and Son Goku, and eh, I like Gohan in the Saiyaman saga... XD;

MikoBura
Vice Captain


bourcier700

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:39 am


Righto chaps............oh god this is for girls isn't it! scream
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:08 pm


bourcier700
Righto chaps............oh god this is for girls isn't it! scream


Yep, unless you're gay 3nodding But I will make a Bishoujo topic soon, don't worry XP

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Auron-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:42 am


Kid Son Goku!

(japanese version of course)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:02 am


Aaron FitzSimons
Kid Son Goku!

(japanese version of course)


DB or GT? I didn't think that Goku as a kid was exactly a bishounen XD

MikoBura
Vice Captain


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:19 pm


Male character sweatdrop ? FEMALE TYRANNY! xd If I was a female (which I am not thank God xp ) I'd say probably Future Trunks. The best looking female is either Valese or Videl 3nodding .
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:49 am


Mirai Trunks and Vegita, deffintly. ^_^

SailorSnowflack

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Sailor Iron Mouse!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:33 am


heart Future Trunks heart
and..
heart Vegeta! heart
Oh and Goku
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//