Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply I'm Random. You're Random. Lets Hug.
Guild Rules. [Please read first. =)]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiredporkchop
Captain

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:04 pm


RULES;;

I know they're not great, but please, FOLLOW THEM.

1. No flaming/bashing/trolling.
2. No cyber.
3. Don't spam. Although this is a RANDOM guild, you can post RANDOM topics, and host RANDOM events, but don't have RANDOM spam, unless it's a sticky, or a forum.
4. DO NOT Advertise, unless stated you may do so.
5. Stay somewhat on topic. Since it is random, staying on topic won't be an ENORMOUS issue. But keep topics into the right forums.
6. If you join, PLEASE saty Active.. It's not nice to have a guild full of people, but no one's talking.

That's it for now. Anymore questions, or rules, ask me, or your friendly crew. =)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:36 am


I don't want to sound like a stuck up b***h, but please. I will no longer except threads in the main forum that are "Hello!" and that's it. Try to have substantial threads please! 3nodding heart

tiredporkchop
Captain

Shirtless Fatcat

Reply
I'm Random. You're Random. Lets Hug.

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//