Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I C E C H I L D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:28 am


I can't believe thay took it out of Shonen Jump...... crying
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:29 pm


ummmm well i dunno what you mean.but happy b-day.

natzorz


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:54 pm


We don't have Shonen Jump here, but I thought DB/Z was in that magazine from 1985? But then again, I don't know much about it ^^;
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:18 pm


They're gonna stop printing the actual manga in Shonen Jump, but it's still gonna have the extra stuff on DBZ.

Kamikalo


sghfghsn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:23 pm


Yeah, I couldn't believe it either, aren't they putting in Rurouni Kenshin in it's place?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:19 am


[ Message temporarily off-line ]

MikoBura
Vice Captain

Reply
Dragonball Z

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//