Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ Budokai: Tenkaichi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DBZ-Android 18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:41 pm


Okay, who has this game? Did ya beat the whole game? Did ya like it -or- hate it? And why do ya love/hate it?...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:54 pm


Oh, I borrowed it from my friend... I thought it was neat, but I didn't like the split screen for 2-player. sad
And I'm really really bad at it. xd

MochiPuchiko


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:56 am


I just bought it today, it's hard. Simply controlling your own character is complicated. I kinda prefer Budokai 3.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:47 pm


Saiyan X
I just bought it today, it's hard. Simply controlling your own character is complicated. I kinda prefer Budokai 3.

Same here, the characters are very hard to control. Budokai 3 was better in my opinion.

TidusJr


Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:55 pm


My cousins have it. It's fun. smile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:44 am


nah i don't sad but i'd like to have it =3

NekoNick


YohnnyBlaze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:54 pm


I have it and i have beat it. but i did have problems with the games difficulty sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:00 pm


I do have it and I already unlocked everything. It's not quite as easy as Budokai 1, but it's not impossible. (I don't have Budokai 2 or 3.)

Majin Ekim


Not coming on anymore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:37 pm


cry
I don't have it.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:24 am


Well, I finally bought my brother's PS2 off of him so I can start playing again. Problem was he deleted the Save data *slaps forehead*!

Majin Ekim


MajinDruu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:14 am


I found this game FAR superior to Budokai 1 - 3 all of that I have played Cover to cover.
I admit getting Tenkichi down was HARD , however after a few years of ESF (http://esforces.com//) I found it hard to learn easy to master.
I have completed every mode as everyone. Thats getting to first place on the knockout mode with EVERY character and beating the cell games.
(Even as Bloody Guldo , who is TERRIBLE. -_- )
Reply
Dragonball Z

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//