Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
Freiza or cooler Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaiza or cooler
freaza
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
cooler
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16


SrPedobear

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:47 am


cooler

[EDIT: Spam messages deleted by SYFFER]
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:21 pm


Please, don't spam in here. This isn't the chattersbox, and it will take sometime before someone responds. Please be patient. stare

I say Freezer. He was more evil than Coola will ever be ^^;

MikoBura
Vice Captain


TidusJr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:44 pm


Cooler is cooler...haha....I am such a dork...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:30 pm


freeza

natzorz


Golden_Harajuku

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:38 am


i would say freeza.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:48 am


Freeza 3nodding

Gingivitis


Deus Beta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:58 am


I do not understand the question, or the poll. Coola or Freeza? Do you mean who is stronger, or who do we like more?
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:25 am


I like cooler better than frieza.

Torinreigad


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:15 pm


Cooler, well i mean Meta-Cooler.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:43 pm


I don't really care who's stronger.... I choose Freiza b/c he lasted longer against Goku.

Not coming on anymore


toongig

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:59 pm


freeza
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//