Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Gahahahaha! A perfect model of Gambino.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J.K.Gambino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:28 pm


Think you can get any closer to Gambino's likeness than this? If so show me. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:14 pm


Oooh! Very nice! 3nodding

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

lunar lord

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:42 am


Thats is so cool o ya one more thing Power to Gambino
edit: you need a G buckle
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:52 pm


I've got a G Buckle if you need one to complete that look.

deadaccountnecro2



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:11 pm


niice. I've seen like 20 others though. It makes me proud.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:15 am


O_O That is the coolest thing evah! 3nodding

Fenrir Kar the Wolf

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Crow-Boy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:12 pm


Now if only there was an official Gambino outfit... Well, maybe we should make a petition? Meanwhile I'll just wear my G pin with pride.
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:48 am


I love that Gambino outfit idea! If I had the money, I'd do it to my avatar. Gambino rules. He's so great! I appluad your Gambino outfit!

ToonMistress

Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//