Welcome to Gaia! ::

rottenART COLLECTIVE (🎃🥧🍂ITS FALL YALL)

Back to Guilds

Our favorite Darkness. COLLECTION of FAVORITE WEIRD SHIT. 

Tags: horror, creepy, ARGs, goth, film 

Reply rottenART COLLECTIVE
PSYCHICK SPRING (announcement)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Spring?
  Ya
  Nah
View Results

scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2026 11:04 pm


GREETINGS CLOWNS! GUESSS WHAT. C:

My work contract is almost up.

I have one more shift left.

No more draining, gruelling, 12 hour night shifts. I'm going on employment insurance for a bit. Working in a homeless shelter program was one of the hardest things I've ever done and I am so grateful for everything it brought me. I AM SO PROUD for having finished the contract. I LAUGHED, I CRIED. I PULLED MANY A SILLY PRANK. I MADE FRIENDS WITH SO MANY TUFF AS NAILS older women who taught me so much and showed me so much love and friendship while we worked in this dark place.

And now it is over.

And I am looking forward to being much more present in my own life and those of my loved ones and friends. I RETURN.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO POST HERE. I can't wait to share the art that helped me cope through the exhaustion and delirium, and all my maniacal scribblings from my work sketchbook.

Keep the filth and beauty coming guys, its going to be a great spring. Everything is waking up, i can finally open my apartment door fully because I'm not blocked in by snow, the sun kisses my face more often and I DRINK IT IN. it feels great. Lets make it a creepy spring!!! heart xp

How is everyone doing? How has the season change affected your lives? Talk to meh. cheese_whine Cheers heart heart heart dramallama
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2026 6:51 pm


hell yeah, dude! moving into a new chapter of your life!
sounds like u been on a journey...
excited 2 see what u picked up along the way!

spring time always catches me off guard
like s**t wakin up & im still hibernatin
always kinda discombobulated this time of year, but the change is good ... necessary even lol

taxidermy jesus
Vice Captain

Profitable Prophet



smilewound


Fanged Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2026 3:21 pm


CONGRATS ON THE FREEDOM !!! can't wait to see what you have in store !

spring always puts me in some kind of frenzy, but i think it hit especially hard this year because i've remembered to take my vitamin D supplements
my art output has been bonkers. in the past month & a half i've finished 24 pieces
for comparison in the entire year of 2025 i finished 7

spring has sprung babey !! feels good to be alive and weird !!!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2026 4:36 pm


Yesss that's so exciting! Congrats gaia_nitemareleft heart gaia_nitemareright


halftype


Girl-Crazy Vampire


scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2026 6:33 pm


taxidermy jesus
hell yeah, dude! moving into a new chapter of your life!
sounds like u been on a journey...
excited 2 see what u picked up along the way!

spring time always catches me off guard
like s**t wakin up & im still hibernatin
always kinda discombobulated this time of year, but the change is good ... necessary even lol


defo feeling discombobulated too, i relate. but at the same time, rejuvenated with all this new energy in my life. ^^ yus new chapter ahoy!! heart xp xp
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2026 6:35 pm


smilewound
CONGRATS ON THE FREEDOM !!! can't wait to see what you have in store !

spring always puts me in some kind of frenzy, but i think it hit especially hard this year because i've remembered to take my vitamin D supplements
my art output has been bonkers. in the past month & a half i've finished 24 pieces
for comparison in the entire year of 2025 i finished 7

spring has sprung babey !! feels good to be alive and weird !!!!!

THATS FREAKING BONKERS DUDE!!!! lookit you go!!!!! you inspire me so~~~ i FEEL THAT--- THE SPRING FRENZY?!?! i'm wearing shorts and a tshirt when the snow is barely gone, GIVEN NO CARES!!!!! feels so great ^_^ <3

scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

Reply
rottenART COLLECTIVE

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//