Welcome to Gaia! ::

rottenART COLLECTIVE (πŸŽƒπŸ₯§πŸ‚ITS FALL YALL)

Back to Guilds

Our favorite Darkness. COLLECTION of FAVORITE WEIRD SHIT. 

Tags: horror, creepy, ARGs, goth, film 

Reply rottenART COLLECTIVE
WELCOME NEW MEMBERZZZZ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2025 12:00 pm


HEY FELLAS! Welcome to our clown tent! heart heart heart
Take some time to indulge your strange and creative sensibilities. An act of self-care, if you will.
Come and peruse our ONLINE VIDEO section. I just posted something cool. Possibly in Michigan - 1981 is ******** adorable and weird.
Don't forget to post your favorite weird music in the MUSIC section!!!
And don't forget to check on the curtain in Pirate's Cove.
MK BYE!! <333
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2026 6:00 am


Hi everybody, I'm Fiona! I'm a 30 year old goth girl, amateur vampire, and writer! I love horror movies, Depeche Mode, and 70s architecture. I also do very amateur film photography which you can find on my instagram (linked on my profile). Very excited to be weird with you all <3


halftype


Girl-Crazy Vampire


scaredofgirls00
Captain

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2026 6:30 am


halftype
Hi everybody, I'm Fiona! I'm a 30 year old goth girl, amateur vampire, and writer! I love horror movies, Depeche Mode, and 70s architecture. I also do very amateur film photography which you can find on my instagram (linked on my profile). Very excited to be weird with you all <3

HI FIONA!!!! EVERYONE WAVE!!!! *clowns flapping aimlessly, blinded by the light of your beauty* biggrin SO glad to have you here, with so many lovely interests! Welcome to the clown tent!!!! xp
Reply
rottenART COLLECTIVE

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//